City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FactsorFiction said:
Sigh said:
What's our goal difference at home since start of 201/11 now? Plus 140 is it? It was +125 at the turn of the year. Still only lost 4 since 2010/11. Yeah Chelsea might win, but confident? Really? I think they're either lying, blind, or mad.
Chelsea is unbeaten in tha last 12 games in all competitions, so theres a reason to be confident, but theres no reason to rule out a Man City win Imo.

That's big of you.

They're going to look to play an even more defence-minded game than West Ham did at theirs the other day. An early goal would really stuff them but if it's still 0-0 after 88 minutes, I will still fancy us to win.

Chelsea's New Signing

All set for Monday, spotted at training today...

BfThvisCYAAjrw9.jpg:large

Re: Chelsea's New Signing

phuzion said:
All set for Monday, spotted at training today...

BfThvisCYAAjrw9.jpg:large
That ones not new, been there since Maureen came from Porto.

FactsorFiction said:
TheThirdDeano said:
ChelseaRep said:
A team that 'Parked the bus' Managed 46% possession? you're surely a bright spark mate. Anyway goodluck indeed. :-)

Yes, a team that parked the bus did manage to have less possession that the attacking team. I'm glad we agree.
I don't think A team with 46% possession Cannot be classified as parking the bus, your arguement would have been much accurate had the possession stats for Chelsea been perhaps less than 40%. But they were not parking the bus, Man City was just better than Chelsea at retaining possession in that match.

Sorry there was no shackling whatsoever. We just didn't have our shooting boots on.
We are a lot more settled now. No way can you use your home as an argument for
an away game prediction. Anyway I'm sure this will be a tight game between probably
the best too teams in the division. But I think our home form will see us through.

FactsorFiction said:
Sigh said:
What's our goal difference at home since start of 201/11 now? Plus 140 is it? It was +125 at the turn of the year. Still only lost 4 since 2010/11. Yeah Chelsea might win, but confident? Really? I think they're either lying, blind, or mad.
Chelsea is unbeaten in tha last 12 games in all competitions, so theres a reason to be confident, but theres no reason to rule out a Man City win Imo.

That's cute!

FactsorFiction said:
Blue Shield said:
Anybody noticed that the team with the best defence always seems to have bit had their passports stamped at the Etihad
yet? Didn't arsenal and spurs have the best defences when they visited too?
Bayern Munich too had the best defensive Record when they came to the Etihad. I believe not every team will leave the Etihad unscathed, but Bayern did & Chelsea can emulate that.

Don't even mention your side in the same breathe as Bayern. You're fucking deluded if you think you're
anyway near the standard of that Bayern Side. Ok you bored them and everybody else into submission
in some noddy cup. But thats all it was. And you got there with so much luck it was gobsmackingly unbelievable.

Blue Coop said:
FactsorFiction said:
Sigh said:

That's cute!
How many are we? 19 games w/ 17 wins or something like that? mind you, we've only played Spurs twice, Arsenal, Liverpool, Bayern, Newcastle.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.