City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Lucky" City will get found out- Mourinho

zola said:
Marvin said:
zola said:
I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.
You're not doing yourself or the reputation of your team's fans much good. Carry on the good work

Haha Brilliant you see the bile being spewed and you aim that at me...I'm guessing the Irony would be lost on you !
Hope you've not put me on ignore :(

Hello Zola where we're you when you were fighting it out for the div 2 title with the likes of city.shit club with glory hunters.10 k a game back then.

mac said:
Hello Zola where we're you when you were fighting it out for the div 2 title with the likes of city.shit club with glory hunters.10 k a game back then.

Go find the Chelsea thread that explains everything for you....do you remember Chelsea taking over 8000 to City twice in the 80's when we were shit ?

zola said:
mac said:

Go find the Chelsea thread that explains everything for you....do you remember Chelsea taking over 8000 to City twice in the 80's when we were shit ?
Seeing as you're unwilling to go over the decisions that show we're getting bad calls as well as good I'll stick to my initial post that alluded to you being a **** - fortunately your posts since then have served to verify that fact. See you on Monday, though I'm guessing you're not part of the amazing away support that you've bored us to tears on in the other thread and looks like you're trying to drop into this one.

zola said:
mac said:

Pity you didn't take that to Stamford bridge then.the shed end was aptly named

Draw at worse hopefully, but we have to win this, vital three points. Jovetic in place of Aguero and I won't mind either Lb, both Kolarov And Clichy are good, rest of the team should be same as Spurs.

Can we stop swapping insults with the Chelsea fan and go back to talking about the game?

Big match, if Jose tries to repeat what he did at the rags we'll smash them. If he comes out guns blazing we'll probably smash them. I suspect it'll be a tight game with us winning by the odd goal - mind you I said that about Arse at home and Spuds away and we scored 11 goals in those games!

Big performance needed from Yaya, Hart, Komps, Zab and Clichy, the Beast and Dzeko up top please.

zola said:
mac said:

God do you believe everything from the 80's. You did not "bring" 8000 to Maine Road in the 80's. I am guessing you mean Cup Ties / - not true mate. I'll give you 4000 twice.

All these moronic posters do by spouting their worn out claptrap is unite and galvanise us even more.

Most of us were there in the dark days sunshine [full house our first game in what was the old third division] and yes we pinch ourselves every day as to where we are now and say a prayer of thanks to God.If karma exists then we are getting ours for the years we suffered.

We lived in a town full of gloating glory hunting rags winning everything and put up with all the other morons in the media making jokes about us as team after team stuffed us and we dropped through the divisions.Sure some admired our loyalty and humour but they still took the piss on the whole.

So.....after suffering all that,do you really think a few whining dicks from other clubs coming on here spouting their arrogance drivel is going to upset us?Really?On the contary it makes beating you and winning things all the sweeter.

mac said:
zola said:
mac said:

Pity you didn't take that to Stamford bridge then.the shed end was aptly named

Yep we had poor crowds for a period as did most teams, still the 5th highest average gates historically ahead of City and behind only United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.