City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Lucky" City will get found out- Mourinho

Tomfarrell said:
zola said:
Pablo1 said:
Spurs evened itself out due to the free kick that led to the offside being a dive. We were denied a blatant penalty when their player started juggling the ball like a Harlem fucking globetrotter and Capoue should have seen red for trying to do Silva 30 seconds into the second half. Had we got those decisions then we'd have scored 10.
Newcastle, the goal was harsh to be struck off but within the rules of the game. We then had to contend with a referee who shit himself and allowed them to kick fuck out of us without recourse - there could have been no complaints had they finished with 9 men. We lost Nasri who had been fantastic until that point for upto 8 weeks and fuck all was or has been done since.
It's a load of bollocks that we get it all our own way, unfortunately the red top media, Sky, Btsport etc know what makes the better story and since there are millions of soppy ***** like you who lap it up, things will stay the same.
Luckily we can rely on our superb football to get us over the line and leave the crying like bitches to you and your ilk.

I pride myself on having seen the bad days staying grounded and appreciating what we have now, even though I don't think we'll win the league this season we are on the right track and we'll be much stronger next season. That's plenty good enough for me.

Some of you need to appreciate your good fortune and how you have come from mid table obscurity to where you are now and learn some modesty and a word which you constantly use on here but very few of you demonstrate "class"

Very sad to see the arrogance displayed bit like another Manchester teams fans, must be in the water.

Those comments could equally apply to you and your sh@t arrogant team

Arrogant ill give you but shit. ?

Bye tom.

I sincerely hope that MP and City put Chelsea and JM to the sword. A speechless post match Maureen is what I am hoping for. Play our game and I think we can TONK them.

paulchapo said:
All these moronic posters do by spouting their worn out claptrap is unite and galvanise us even more.

Most of us were there in the dark days sunshine [full house our first game in what was the old third division] and yes we pinch ourselves every day as to where we are now and say a prayer of thanks to God.If karma exists then we are getting ours for the years we suffered.

We lived in a town full of gloating glory hunting rags winning everything and put up with all the other morons in the media making jokes about us as team after team stuffed us and we dropped through the divisions.Sure some admired our loyalty and humour but they still took the piss on the whole.

So.....after suffering all that,do you really think a few whining dicks from other clubs coming on here spouting their arrogance drivel is going to upset us?Really?On the contary it makes beating you and winning things all the sweeter.

Listen to yourself you're saying how you had to put up with "Gloating gloryhunting rags" can you not see how many of you are turning into the same thing you used to despise. If you actually read what I have written and not just gone all defensive/abusive you'd see I'd not said anything particularly bad.

de niro said:
Tomfarrell said:
zola said:
I pride myself on having seen the bad days staying grounded and appreciating what we have now, even though I don't think we'll win the league this season we are on the right track and we'll be much stronger next season. That's plenty good enough for me.

Some of you need to appreciate your good fortune and how you have come from mid table obscurity to where you are now and learn some modesty and a word which you constantly use on here but very few of you demonstrate "class"

Very sad to see the arrogance displayed bit like another Manchester teams fans, must be in the water.

Bye tom.
Wasn't he referring to Chelsea? It's the other one who needs a word.

zola said:
BringBackSwales said:
zola said:
In the past few weeks you certainly have had the rub of the green on key match changing decisions.

yes we may only have beaten spurs 4-1 and Newcastle 2-1; then again had we got the blatant penalty against spurs it would still have been 5-1, and had Newcastle had the 2 players sent off that most people agree should have been (except you and fucking Maureen of course) then how many would we have won that one by? You smug one eyed prick

I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.

referees can change games that is unquestionable, the tighter the game the more effect the decision of the ref can have on the outcome. just like when you were rob one year in the champions league final.

What happened against spurs, firstly it wasnt foul either by Zaba or Yaya when Rose went down and bought the free kick that resulted in a disallowed goal. the split screen BT sport used that was supposed to show Dawson onside was in fact two completely different times therefore proving nothing.

The foul on Dzeko that resulted in the penalty and sending off,. Rose clattered through the back of Dzeko with two feet off the the floor in a scissor tackle making contact with Dzeko`s calf
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/29/article-2548367-1B0FAF3200000578-718_634x439.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/ ... 34x439.jpg</a> two feet off the ground

<a class="postlink" href="https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F99461040416326650318848_175a53124b9.4.7.13215796526098501089_321gDwTHyGo80xV_ROIMOJefeGb.m7zGeKjm56uA9yBwjBa.IddhzYt6RKV6uJKF.mp4?versionId=8GWFj6VA190l5apusFn3qEYdwV5RVwel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F ... YdwV5RVwel</a> even in this one you can plainly see Rose is pulling at Dzeko`s arm, with the dragging down on dzeko`s arm and the contact with Dzeko`s calf before touching the ball

Twice now you've compared us to rags zola. Do you have no imagination at all boring twat?

zola said:
paulchapo said:
All these moronic posters do by spouting their worn out claptrap is unite and galvanise us even more.

Most of us were there in the dark days sunshine [full house our first game in what was the old third division] and yes we pinch ourselves every day as to where we are now and say a prayer of thanks to God.If karma exists then we are getting ours for the years we suffered.

We lived in a town full of gloating glory hunting rags winning everything and put up with all the other morons in the media making jokes about us as team after team stuffed us and we dropped through the divisions.Sure some admired our loyalty and humour but they still took the piss on the whole.

So.....after suffering all that,do you really think a few whining dicks from other clubs coming on here spouting their arrogance drivel is going to upset us?Really?On the contary it makes beating you and winning things all the sweeter.

Listen to yourself you're saying how you had to put up with "Gloating gloryhunting rags" can you not see how many of you are turning into the same thing you used to despise. If you actually read what I have written and not just gone all defensive/abusive you'd see I'd not said anything particularly bad.
But you're not talking about the points that originally riled a few of us up are you? You came on and told us that we were getting things all our own way and had been lucky with referee decisions, then when having been asked to explain the ones that had gone against us you decided to change tac and go down the 'you're as bad as your neighbours' nonsense. Come on, you can do it, even if you think I'm wrong at least let me sleep tonight having got an answer from you. Thanks

r.soleofsalford said:
zola said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes we may only have beaten spurs 4-1 and Newcastle 2-1; then again had we got the blatant penalty against spurs it would still have been 5-1, and had Newcastle had the 2 players sent off that most people agree should have been (except you and fucking Maureen of course) then how many would we have won that one by? You smug one eyed prick

I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.

referees can change games that is unquestionable, the tighter the game the more effect the decision of the ref can have on the outcome. just like when you were rob one year in the champions league final.

What happened against spurs, firstly it wasnt foul either by Zaba or Yaya when Rose went down and bought the free kick that resulted in a disallowed goal. the split screen BT sport used that was supposed to show Dawson onside was in fact two completely different times therefore proving nothing.

The foul on Dzeko that resulted in the penalty and sending off,. Rose clattered through the back of Dzeko with two feet off the the floor in a scissor tackle making contact with Dzeko`s calf
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/29/article-2548367-1B0FAF3200000578-718_634x439.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/ ... 34x439.jpg</a> two feet off the ground

<a class="postlink" href="https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F99461040416326650318848_175a53124b9.4.7.13215796526098501089_321gDwTHyGo80xV_ROIMOJefeGb.m7zGeKjm56uA9yBwjBa.IddhzYt6RKV6uJKF.mp4?versionId=8GWFj6VA190l5apusFn3qEYdwV5RVwel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F ... YdwV5RVwel</a> even in this one you can plainly see Rose is pulling at Dzeko`s arm, with the dragging down on dzeko`s arm and the contact with Dzeko`s calf before touching the ball

Thanks take your points and also for being the first to show some class and not be abusive.

de niro said:
Tomfarrell said:
zola said:

Bye tom.

You've banned the wrong bloke lol.

It's Zola who needs to go, Tom's a City fan and was talking about Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.