City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pablo1 said:
zola said:
paulchapo said:
All these moronic posters do by spouting their worn out claptrap is unite and galvanise us even more.

Most of us were there in the dark days sunshine [full house our first game in what was the old third division] and yes we pinch ourselves every day as to where we are now and say a prayer of thanks to God.If karma exists then we are getting ours for the years we suffered.

We lived in a town full of gloating glory hunting rags winning everything and put up with all the other morons in the media making jokes about us as team after team stuffed us and we dropped through the divisions.Sure some admired our loyalty and humour but they still took the piss on the whole.

So.....after suffering all that,do you really think a few whining dicks from other clubs coming on here spouting their arrogance drivel is going to upset us?Really?On the contary it makes beating you and winning things all the sweeter.

Listen to yourself you're saying how you had to put up with "Gloating gloryhunting rags" can you not see how many of you are turning into the same thing you used to despise. If you actually read what I have written and not just gone all defensive/abusive you'd see I'd not said anything particularly bad.
But you're not talking about the points that originally riled a few of us up are you? You came on and told us that we were getting things all our own way and had been lucky with referee decisions, then when having been asked to explain the ones that had gone against us you decided to change tac and go down the 'you're as bad as your neighbours' nonsense. Come on, you can do it, even if you think I'm wrong at least let me sleep tonight having got an answer from you. Thanks

So are you saying that of all what Mourinho said the only thing that riled you was that you've had the rub of the green lately ? Not so bad then.

Don't watch you close enough to comment on 90 minutes of every game to know about every decision can only see the ones highlighted and they went your way at key moments. Perhaps some were debatable but they fell your way, that's football, when other refs wouldn't have given them the key being is they happened at game changing times.

Re: "Lucky" City will get found out- Mourinho

zola said:
r.soleofsalford said:
zola said:
I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.

referees can change games that is unquestionable, the tighter the game the more effect the decision of the ref can have on the outcome. just like when you were rob one year in the champions league final.

What happened against spurs, firstly it wasnt foul either by Zaba or Yaya when Rose went down and bought the free kick that resulted in a disallowed goal. the split screen BT sport used that was supposed to show Dawson onside was in fact two completely different times therefore proving nothing.

The foul on Dzeko that resulted in the penalty and sending off,. Rose clattered through the back of Dzeko with two feet off the the floor in a scissor tackle making contact with Dzeko`s calf
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/29/article-2548367-1B0FAF3200000578-718_634x439.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/ ... 34x439.jpg</a> two feet off the ground

<a class="postlink" href="https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F99461040416326650318848_175a53124b9.4.7.13215796526098501089_321gDwTHyGo80xV_ROIMOJefeGb.m7zGeKjm56uA9yBwjBa.IddhzYt6RKV6uJKF.mp4?versionId=8GWFj6VA190l5apusFn3qEYdwV5RVwel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F ... YdwV5RVwel</a> even in this one you can plainly see Rose is pulling at Dzeko`s arm, with the dragging down on dzeko`s arm and the contact with Dzeko`s calf before touching the ball

Thanks take your points and also for being the first to show some class and not be abusive.

as you can imagine if we came on the chelsea forum, it does take some restraint when someone suggests your team have favorable decision win you a game.

especially if you think that person hasnt watch the whole of the play countless times tries and then tells you the opposite of what you know to be true.

zola said:
r.soleofsalford said:
zola said:
I can see I was wrong about you clearly have a good view of how key decisions can influence an outcome and most of all I can now see what a classy individual you are.

referees can change games that is unquestionable, the tighter the game the more effect the decision of the ref can have on the outcome. just like when you were rob one year in the champions league final.

What happened against spurs, firstly it wasnt foul either by Zaba or Yaya when Rose went down and bought the free kick that resulted in a disallowed goal. the split screen BT sport used that was supposed to show Dawson onside was in fact two completely different times therefore proving nothing.

The foul on Dzeko that resulted in the penalty and sending off,. Rose clattered through the back of Dzeko with two feet off the the floor in a scissor tackle making contact with Dzeko`s calf
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/29/article-2548367-1B0FAF3200000578-718_634x439.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/ ... 34x439.jpg</a> two feet off the ground

<a class="postlink" href="https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F99461040416326650318848_175a53124b9.4.7.13215796526098501089_321gDwTHyGo80xV_ROIMOJefeGb.m7zGeKjm56uA9yBwjBa.IddhzYt6RKV6uJKF.mp4?versionId=8GWFj6VA190l5apusFn3qEYdwV5RVwel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/23620F ... YdwV5RVwel</a> even in this one you can plainly see Rose is pulling at Dzeko`s arm, with the dragging down on dzeko`s arm and the contact with Dzeko`s calf before touching the ball

Thanks take your points and also for being the first to show some class and not be abusive.
Haha! Is that why you refused to answer me, for being abusive? Haha! Bless your cotton socks.

zola said:
Pablo1 said:
zola said:
Listen to yourself you're saying how you had to put up with "Gloating gloryhunting rags" can you not see how many of you are turning into the same thing you used to despise. If you actually read what I have written and not just gone all defensive/abusive you'd see I'd not said anything particularly bad.
But you're not talking about the points that originally riled a few of us up are you? You came on and told us that we were getting things all our own way and had been lucky with referee decisions, then when having been asked to explain the ones that had gone against us you decided to change tac and go down the 'you're as bad as your neighbours' nonsense. Come on, you can do it, even if you think I'm wrong at least let me sleep tonight having got an answer from you. Thanks

So are you saying that of all what Mourinho said the only thing that riled you was that you've had the rub of the green lately ? Not so bad then.

Don't watch you close enough to comment on 90 minutes of every game to know about every decision can only see the ones highlighted and they went your way at key moments. Perhaps some were debatable but they fell your way, that's football, when other refs wouldn't have given them the key being is they happened at game changing times.

you still havent commented on those clips, zola

zola said:
Pablo1 said:
zola said:

But the handball was in the first half which would have made it 2-0 to us at half time. We'd have come out even stronger in the second half from that advantage. The Newcastle one had it been allowed would more than likely left us without having to play against a team/support that thought they'd be aggrieved and a referee determined to even it out. I've no doubt we'd have gone onto win that game. Mourinho didn't rile me one bit, not arsed about what he has to say. It was your attitude to City fans on our own forum that I responded to.

r.soleofsalford said:
zola said:
r.soleofsalford said:

as you can imagine if we came on the chelsea forum, it does take some restraint when someone suggests your team have favorable decision win you a game.

especially if you think that person hasnt watch the whole of the play countless times tries and then tells you the opposite of what you know to be true.

I accept that but you managed to highlight it clearly without abuse. I hear the same things leveled at us constantly. For example Ramires went down easily from the shoulder barge v West Brom and we got the rub of the green. Oscar left his leg in for the Southampton keeper to touch and IMO got rightly booked and crucified by the pundits yet Suarez does the self same thing and the Pundits blame the Villa keeper for rushing out and Suarez is entitled to go down. Fine in which case Ramires and Oscar were entitled to go down, plenty of double standards everywhere.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm --<br /><br />
Pablo1 said:
zola said:
Pablo1 said:

But the handball was in the first half which would have made it 2-0 to us at half time. We'd have come out even stronger in the second half from that advantage. The Newcastle one had it been allowed would more than likely left us without having to play against a team/support that thought they'd be aggrieved and a referee determined to even it out. I've no doubt we'd have gone onto win that game. Mourinho didn't rile me one bit, not arsed about what he has to say. It was your attitude to City fans on our own forum that I responded to.

My attitude ? have a read back and let me know other than responding mildly to abuse where I acted anywhere near as idiotic as others.

I think we should stop trading insults with Chelsea fans.
Zola has his points of view and although we may not agree with them he is entitled to them. We City fans are unlikely to change his belief through argument.
I do take exception to being labelled an arrogant lot. I think Zola may interpret the excitement running thorough our veins in view of the exceptional quality of football we have been treated to over the last few months as arrogance.
It isn't Zola. For us it is a long awaited joy to be a able to finally see our club compete at the top level.
I have watched City for over 40 years now and arrogance is not a trait of our fans. Doubtless we will attract our share of glory hunters as all top clubs do (including Chelsea) but to single us out as arrogant just cos we are threatening to be successful is crass and to come onto this forum to wind us up is not on.
Anyway, hope we smash you on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.