City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien10 said:
silvasleftleg said:
The reason we didn;t win in the last game is because we tried to go through the middle, It is almost impossible to go through the middle vs chelsea, they have a double pivot+3 attacking midfielders that press high up the pitch.
Then surely Navas up against César Azpilicueta who will be playing on his weaker side could be key. Also i think it would help greatly if Chelsea was to play David Luiz in central midfield. He's a player who i think struggles to get around the pitch when playing in the center of midfield,this could allow space for Fernandinho and Toure to take up good positions.

Would love Luiz to appear anywhere, defence or midfield.

still fancy lose at half time - win at full time

20/1 with Paddy Power MCFC Official Bookmaker

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-matches/premier-league-matches/Man-City-v-Chelsea-6425958.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paddypower.com/football/foot ... 25958.html</a>

wow mourinho inferring that city have some sort of 'advantage' lol

fuck off mourinho hahahahahahaha

you didn't complain when it gave you an 'advantage' you hypocritical fricking hypocritical ferking hypocritical chelksi cwunt you hypocrite

hypocritical hypocrunt

ycmiu

Balti said:

you didn't complain when it gave you an 'advantage' you hypocritical fricking hypocritical ferking hypocritical chelksi cwunt you hypocrite

hypocritical hypocrunt

ycmiu

He's conveniently forgotten about the farce of a penalty his side got in the last second at home to West Brom earlier in the season, the Eto'o shocking challenge on Henderson at the beginning of the Liverpool game, the Eto'o challenge on Suarez which should have been a stone wall penalty also in the Liverpool game, the foul on Walcott in the Arsenal game which should have been a penalty, and the challenge by Mikel (I think) in the same game which was a debatable red card offence.

Chelsea have benefited more than any other team imo, i'm sure there'll be a lot more than I've mentioned and i'm struggling to remember them really being hard done by in a major decision?

Mourinho is a ****, I hope he's never ever ever involved with our club.

ayrshire_blue said:
Balti said:

hypocritical hypocrunt

ycmiu

He's conveniently forgotten about the farce of a penalty his side got in the last second at home to West Brom earlier in the season, the Eto'o shocking challenge on Henderson at the beginning of the Liverpool game, the Eto'o challenge on Suarez which should have been a stone wall penalty also in the Liverpool game, the foul on Walcott in the Arsenal game which should have been a penalty, and the challenge by Mikel (I think) in the same game which was a debatable red card offence.

Chelsea have benefited more than any other team imo, i'm sure there'll be a lot more than I've mentioned and i'm struggling to remember them really being hard done by in a major decision?

Mourinho is a ****, I hope he's never ever ever involved with our club.

''they are lucky'' [smirk]

what a hypocritical chelski coont lol

if only the russkie had given him some cash to spend ffs they might be decent

as it is he hypocritically soldiers on [pffffft]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hyocritical w@nkers - i've fucking heard it all now lol

Honestly think Mou is terrified of Pellegrini. He knows Pelli is a far superior tactician and you can tell by every smear comment he makes about the things we're doing. Not to mention how far over the moon he was when they beat us... Must've come as quite a surprise to him. He's also one stubborn son of a *****. I get the feeling he's going to come here and actually try to play against us -- try to prove to himself he can do what Pelligrini does. I don't think they'll sit back... I also think our squad will be itching to make a statement here. Hurts not having Kun but I'm still expecting a big win... Jovetic and Negredo to start.

Bpughh said:
Honestly think Mou is terrified of Pellegrini. He knows Pelli is a far superior tactician and you can tell by every smear comment he makes about the things we're doing. Not to mention how far over the moon he was when they beat us... Must've come as quite a surprise to him. He's also one stubborn son of a *****. I get the feeling he's going to come here and actually try to play against us -- try to prove to himself he can do what Pelligrini does. I don't think they'll sit back... I also think our squad will be itching to make a statement here. Hurts not having Kun but I'm still expecting a big win... Jovetic and Negredo to start.
Certainly seems like that judging by the fact that he has been talking about us for months.

lust overlord said:
bluemurray said:
On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City.

Hope you are right ,but a 5-0 isn't realistic.
Can see this being a very tight game and a one goal winning margin.

Agreed. We should never underestimate Mourinho....... when was his team last beaten 5-0?

I am sure we will have more possession, more chances and generally appear to dominate the game and we'll porobably take it 2-1 or 3-1. But as Chelsea found vs Wet Spam. and we have found to our costs against the likes of Wigan and Sunderland, shit happens in football.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:39 am --<br /><br />
BlueSiam said:
lust overlord said:
bluemurray said:
On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City.

Agreed. We should never underestimate Mourinho....... when was his team last beaten 5-0?

I am sure we will have more possession, more chances and generally appear to dominate the game and we'll probably take it 2-1 or 3-1. But as Chelsea found vs Wet Spam. and we have found to our costs against the likes of Wigan and Sunderland, shit happens in football.

PS. Oops. Just googled this and saw he lost 5-0 to Barca in 2010. But my point remains.....

BlueSiam said:
lust overlord said:
bluemurray said:

5-0 City.

I am sure we will have more possession, more chances and generally appear to dominate the game and we'll porobably take it 2-1 or 3-1. But as Chelsea found vs Wet Spam. and we have found to our costs against the likes of Wigan and Sunderland, shit happens in football.
Vs. Barca in November 2010. Still remember that game vividly, one of the most complete performances by a team I have ever seen. Hope we produce something similar to leave Mourinho with an equally similar expression!

NoahCity said:
Vs. Barca in November 2010. Still remember that game vividly, one of the most complete performances by a team I have ever seen. Hope we produce something similar to leave Mourinho with an equally similar expression!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6XTk_C9PIQ[/youtube]
It was truly a masterclass on how to break down a boring Mourinho side. Hopefully, the boss takes some valuable tips from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.