---------------Hart-------------
Zab---Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
--------Yaya-----Fern-----------
Navas--------Jovetic-------Silva
------------Negredo------------

zola said:
Pablo1 said:
zola said:
Listen to yourself you're saying how you had to put up with "Gloating gloryhunting rags" can you not see how many of you are turning into the same thing you used to despise. If you actually read what I have written and not just gone all defensive/abusive you'd see I'd not said anything particularly bad.
But you're not talking about the points that originally riled a few of us up are you? You came on and told us that we were getting things all our own way and had been lucky with referee decisions, then when having been asked to explain the ones that had gone against us you decided to change tac and go down the 'you're as bad as your neighbours' nonsense. Come on, you can do it, even if you think I'm wrong at least let me sleep tonight having got an answer from you. Thanks

So are you saying that of all what Mourinho said the only thing that riled you was that you've had the rub of the green lately ? Not so bad then.

Don't watch you close enough to comment on 90 minutes of every game to know about every decision can only see the ones highlighted and they went your way at key moments. Perhaps some were debatable but they fell your way, that's football, when other refs wouldn't have given them the key being is they happened at game changing times.

You're still missing the point, bud. Most of the decisions went against us in the Spurs match. Let's go through the littany:
- Clear penalty when Bentaleb virtually caught the ball (juggled it like an England slip fielder) => not given
- Zabaletta completely up-ended on the edge of the box - NO CALL
- Adebayor lunges his body in front of Demichelis and sticks his foot on his body => Demichelis gets booked
- Aguero clouted in the face by Dawson => NO CALL
- Capoue stamps violently on David Silva's foot => No card of any colour.

The only arguable decision that went in our favour was the penalty that was given. And the video evidence shows it was a close but a correct decision. But if the other ones had been adjudged correctly, then we would likely have been out of sight by then so the Rose decision would have been irrelevant.

I understand you don't watch every minute of our game - but then you shouldn't automatically believe your manager is speaking gospel truth. He has an agenda the same as any other manager.

Btw, I'd still like your explanation of the double-injury time when you played West Ham.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
We'reNotReallyHere said:
---------------Hart-------------
Zab---Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
--------Yaya-----Fern-----------
Navas--------Jovetic-------Silva
------------Negredo------------

I'm fairly sure he will select Dzeko alongside Negredo as they did nicely in Aguero's absence previously. Also Kolarov in place of Clichy. Clichy had a good game against Spurs, but Kolarov has been a devastating attacking threat out on the left wing, especially at home, and I fancy him to unpick Chelsea's defence here.

Dzeko should have had a penalty after 30 secs vs cardiff...

Bony offside for Swanseas equaliser..

Just off the top of my head. Does not get coverage coz we won.

Sorry if already posted.

tool.

Cityisland said:

Sorry if already posted.

tool.
Offside goal for Villa, Larsson's tackle on Garcia and Bardsley foul on Milner in Sunderland game too.

On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City.

NoahCity said:
Cityisland said:

Sorry if already posted.

tool.
Offside goal for Villa, Larsson's tackle on Garcia and Bardsley foul on Milner in Sunderland game too.

All of these not highlighted by the media in any way, because our manger has some dignity and knows
that whinging to the press has no benefit at all the club. He just gets on with business, making sure that
the players are up for every game and ready to entertain their fans. US.

bluemurray said:
On Monday night Manchester City will smash Chelsea. Once we have scored one we will put 5 past them; that's what we've done to every side bar 2 (Hull and Palace to their credit). And we will score one. That first goal acts like the catalyst for wave after wave of City attacks. There is not a team in this country who can live with us when we are like that and on Monday I am very confident we will be like that. I also happen to believe that - so long as the players believe they can - we will do Barca at home much the same.

I am coming to the view that all the chatter about it being a tight league this year will prove wholly unfounded. If I am wrong on that I am wrong, it's no big deal, nobody will have died. But I think we are starting now to gather a momentum which will leave everybody else trailing in out wake before too much longer has passed.... We has reached that lovely and rare tipping point where teams are beaten before they turn up, and while this was true at home from early on, it's now starting to be true away also. Once that starts to be the case, there will be no stopping us. That's not arrogance btw, it's a fact, and all we have to do is sit back, ignore the bleating of the fans of other clubs (you spent all that money blah blah... and their managers (and is it just me that really hates all the 'special one' shit??) and enjoy the ride.

5-0 City.

Hope you are right ,but a 5-0 isn't realistic.
Can see this being a very tight game and a one goal winning margin.

We're better team and big game team.

We got a wonderful gift from West Ham on Wednesday and have no pressure at all upon us, it's not end of the world even if we lose.

The pressure is on them and they'll defend for their lives to not lose this game as it would bethe end of their title dreams.

3-1 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.