City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is our moment to underline everything we have been about this season, to display it to the entire world.

It comes to something when Mourinho has overtaken Moyes in my hate scale.

That twat burned his bridges last season with his fawning and apologist shite in the Champions League against United.

I want City to annihilate them, punish them for every single error and allow Pellegrini to play it Cool Hand Luke in the post-match interview.

...And then serve 'em again in the FA Cup.

Agreed. It's time to put Moaninho in his place. It's time to stick it to the fawning media, who seem to lap up his every word as if they were chiselled in stone. It's time for a team and a manager committed to playing attractive and positive football, to put an end to Moaninho's endless parked buses.

Moaninho will send out his troops to dive, annoy, complain, slow the game down, and basically try and ruin the game as a spectacle. In contrast, City will try and play football.

If the football gods are intent on delivering justice, then City will win.

bobmcfc said:
I'm actually surprised at Castiel to be honest, always came across as level headed. I think we have a right to be miffed with Jose and his comments, he's being really disrespectful to us
Chelsea fans see Maureen as the messiah.i haven't spoke to one football fan in Spain ( Madrid included ) that like the guy.if he parks the bus on Monday he will lose a lot of credibility with the uk media.

mac said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm actually surprised at Castiel to be honest, always came across as level headed. I think we have a right to be miffed with Jose and his comments, he's being really disrespectful to us
Chelsea fans see Maureen as the messiah.i haven't spoke to one football fan in Spain ( Madrid included ) that like the guy.if he parks the bus on Monday he will lose a lot of credibility with the uk media.

I just don't know what they expect us to say when he acts like such a classless tool ! Our manager may keep his councel but we don't have to keep silent

jimharri said:
BringBackSwales said:
Really surprised at some of the suggestions on here of 4-0, 5-0 etc. This is Chelsea we are playing and how often do they lose by a big margin? Let's do our job as fans on Monday night and if we happen to go a goal behind lets make it as noisy as if it was 5-0 to us. I think this is going to be a harder, tighter game than many on here seem to. I also hope that Mike Dean doesn't buy all the Maureen shit and that David Silva gets proper protection, because mark my words that cheating eye gauging scumbag will be telling his players to hurt David as early and as badly as possible
I'd pull your arms out of their sockets right now if you were to offer me a scrappy 1-0 win.

I will pull my own out mate. I hope we do smash them (Chelsea, not my arms) but I doubt it will be that easy - point being we (the fans) have to give it everything on Monday, make the Etihad a cauldron even if a goal down

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is our moment to underline everything we have been about this season, to display it to the entire world.

It comes to something when Mourinho has overtaken Moyes in my hate scale.

That twat burned his bridges last season with his fawning and apologist shite in the Champions League against United.

I want City to annihilate them, punish them for every single error and allow Pellegrini to play it Cool Hand Luke in the post-match interview.

...And then serve 'em again in the FA Cup.

Agreed. It's time to put Moaninho in his place. It's time to stick it to the fawning media, who seem to lap up his every word as if they were chiselled in stone. It's time for a team and a manager committed to playing attractive and positive football, to put an end to Moaninho's endless parked buses.

Moaninho will send out his troops to dive, annoy, complain, slow the game down, and basically try and ruin the game as a spectacle. In contrast, City will try and play football.

If the football gods are intent on delivering justice, then City will win.

agreed again, I've been up for all the big games but just as its important to win these games but i really want to knock min 3 past this lot monday night,

Was going to say how crucial the atmosphere is going to be at this match. Vinny said last week that the crowd are so important in the way they spur the players on so we need to be loud like hamburg/Rag game loud for this one. Crowd will have a big say in this so we need to get behind the lads till the last kick.

mac said:
bobmcfc said:
Chelsea has become a cult rather than a club. And it's nice to see Castiel has finally shown his true colours.

I do believe that Edin deserves a starting place in the team, he has stepped up to the mark after being in all honesty our third striker when Kun & Neg are fit . He would walk into any team in the prem and the vast majority of other European teams. We are lucky to have such a talent so lets get behind him and the team on Monday night. Pelli will no doubt play with a flare as we know best at home.

Come on city "turn it on"

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
King Geedorah said:
Despite thinking Spurs would win, and ending up being very wrong, I'm still sure this will be a draw or a Chelsea win.

Aguero and Nasri will be a huge miss and I feel like Hazard will have too much space cutting in. If Zab gets booked early it'll be a long day.

That's it settled then, we'll win by 6 or 7

Christ almighty, you make Larry David look chipper

And yes you did get the spurs result wrong, drastically wrong!!

It has been the theme. I also thought United's midfield of Carrick and Fellaini would be too physical for us after watching Fellaini bully us a few years back and that Allardyce would make it difficult for us to score in the cup. It doesn't help that we seem to get better with every game.

Love a good Larry David reference.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
mac said:
bobmcfc said:
Chelsea has become a cult rather than a club. And it's nice to see Castiel has finally shown his true colours.

castile has always been an arrogant, patronising so and so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.