City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Well our free scoring must come to an end soon,mustn't it? :-) on that basis 2-1. As I have said I don't care what the score provided we win. It doesn't have to be pretty or fantastic stuff just a bog standard scruffy win. The points at this stage of the season are all that matters if we play well besides that is a bonus.

Bang on Rammy.

Had an interesting chat with a couple Chelsea lads who I know via workthough. Both reckoned that we don't know just how good we are and they'd both take a narrow defeat now but fear they won't get away with their balls intact :)

TrueBlue1705 said:
mac said:
bobmcfc said:
I'm actually surprised at Castiel to be honest, always came across as level headed. I think we have a right to be miffed with Jose and his comments, he's being really disrespectful to us
Chelsea fans see Maureen as the messiah.i haven't spoke to one football fan in Spain ( Madrid included ) that like the guy.if he parks the bus on Monday he will lose a lot of credibility with the uk media.

Think Italy the same - they can't stomach him :-) Dunno what it says about British press that they love him!!

jose.jpg

Forget the mind games. Play the game.
Be a nervy game but I'm going for a 2 1 win.

Wreckless Alec said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
mac said:
Chelsea fans see Maureen as the messiah.i haven't spoke to one football fan in Spain ( Madrid included ) that like the guy.if he parks the bus on Monday he will lose a lot of credibility with the uk media.

Think Italy the same - they can't stomach him :-) Dunno what it says about British press that they love him!!

I'm not sure the tide isn't turning in that respect. Some of the journos appear to be taking the p*ss to me. it's all very well proclaiming yourself the "special one" but you then have to live up to that tag. The pressure is on Mourinho.

He's just full of sh*t, one minute he saying how good are, we are the favourites for the league and have by far the better squad. The next he saying we're lucky and not as good as everyone is making out - He just wants a reaction, must really piss him off that Pelegrini doesn't bite!!!

Mourinho is a control freak and we make him uncomfortable because he just cannot control us.

If we do that spectacular and pull of a win prepare for a complete meltdown from him.

Mourinho:

1) City have the best squad by far he says - Now he says were lucky not as good as people think

2) He's the special one - _ ON no he's not any more, he's the happy one

3) He complains that Wenger moans - Yet he probably moans a lot more

4) He talks about a game for real men - Yet he approached a man from behind (Vilanova) and gouges his eye - Not the act of a real man but in fact a coward!!!

5) He talks about respect - Yet he shows very little at times in fact shows a total lack of class most of the time!!

6) He slags West Ham for parking the bus - Yet his philosophy is all about defence first and hitting teams on the break

7) He slags Suarez off for diving - Yet his team has some of the worst divers/cheats in the PL

8) He complains about Cardiff time wasting - Yet his teams are amongst the worst for it when required - Porto were terrible, shameless feigning of injury and throwing themselves to the floor

9) When he realised he couldn't beat Barca at football in Spain, he turned to nasty mental and verbal games and sending his team out onto the pitch to upset and do damage to Barca players - hand stamping on Messi etc ....

In short he likes to portray himself as the special man, a man of moral fibre but in reality he is full of sh*t and a complete and utter C*NT ... plain and simple, you wouldn't have him as a friend!!!

My nerves are kicking in now, absolutely must win game this in my opinion.

We have the opportunity to go 6 points in front of Chelsea with a win on Monday, if we really want to win the league we have to do our absolute best to win games like this.

sam-caddick said:
My nerves are kicking in now, absolutely must win game this in my opinion.

We have the opportunity to go 6 points in front of Chelsea with a win on Monday, if we really want to win the league we have to do our absolute best to win games like this.

Think back about the silly points we've lost in a few away games and last minute cock up at Chelsea last time - we should already be 10-12 points ahead

Every game is big these days as the top four have rarely dropped points now in ages,so nobody can afford to make a mistake.I would expect Arsenal and Liverpool to win tomorrow so the pressure then goes back onto us and Chelsea.

A win would be huge because it would open a six point gap between Chelsea and ourselves and we don't play them again,it would also wound them mentally.A draw wouldn't be a disaster as even if Arsenal win they would only be a point ahead of us.Big games like this though can define a season and to open up a six point gap on one of our main rivals would be fantastic.

Be our biggest test so far. If we go out there with the belief and confidence, go at them from the off we can win this. Its going to be tough test though, a lot will depend on how we handle the excellent Hazard, Oscar and Ramirez. I think Navas will have to track back a bit and help Zab out to stop the threat of Hazard. Biggest plus for us is that they don't have an outstanding striker that will cause Vinny too much trouble. Im going for a 2-1 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.