City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be pissed if we dont shite all over them, honestly. Hate chelski and mou more and more by the day. I wanta embarrass them. Not sure if that's the way it'll happen, but with the way we've playing at home this season, who knows.

Ideal result for me would be 4 or 5 to us and a clean sheet. That would shut the moaning,whining little p**** up for a minute or two. But then again he would just blame the officials.
Let's see if they 'park the bus' just like he accused west ham doing.

.............................Hart.................

Zaba.............Komp..........Demi................Kolarov

...................Yaya.............Fern.........................

Navas......................Jovetic..........................Silva

..............................Negredo.......................

greasedupdeafguy said:

like this^. might consider clichy just because that lineup leaves us a little slow on the left side. Not sure how they'll lineup but could definitely see them hurting us there with their attacking mids. Hazard will probably swap over to the right at some point in the game. maybe willian, or even the new boy salah (deadly pace) vs kolarav and demi might be a little scary at times... But since we're home, hopefully this won't be an issue. HOPEFULLY, we'll just be in all out attack and not have to worry too much about the threat they pose. C'MON CITY.

I've just been looking on the official PL site, jealously eyeing all the green squares next to your club, and laughing at the latest red square next to your shitbag neighbours. Anyway I notice I can do the same for previous seasons... For no reason I click 2004/05. Chelsea won the league with just one red square next to their name - Away to Man City. Good omen?

I honestly never realised they came so close.

Despite all the hype over this game, Chelsea are not the best premiership team to come to the Etihad this season. The reality is that they have been lucky in a number of games and their league position flatters them.

Anybody who watched the game at Stamford Bridge will know that we were the better team on the day and it was a freak result. And guess what? We've got even better since then.

Chelsea will come to the Etihad desperate for a point and when the first goal goes in, Mourinho's game plan moves immediately to desperation level 3. - hope for a set piece goal. They have no great attacking threat and I am confident that City will rip them a new one on Monday night. 5 -0

Bpughh said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

like this^. might consider clichy just because that lineup leaves us a little slow on the left side. Not sure how they'll lineup but could definitely see them hurting us there with their attacking mids. Hazard will probably swap over to the right at some point in the game. maybe willian, or even the new boy salah (deadly pace) vs kolarav and demi might be a little scary at times... But since we're home, hopefully this won't be an issue. HOPEFULLY, we'll just be in all out attack and not have to worry too much about the threat they pose. C'MON CITY.

How many times have I heard this and every time this season Kolarov has stepped up to the plate. Valencia was going to skin him,
he didn't. Any way not having a go at you and would happily have either playing.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
mammutly said:
Despite all the hype over this game, Chelsea are not the best premiership team to come to the Etihad this season. The reality is that they have been lucky in a number of games and their league position flatters them.

Anybody who watched the game at Stamford Bridge will know that we were the better team on the day and it was a freak result. And guess what? We've got even better since then.

Chelsea will come to the Etihad desperate for a point and when the first goal goes in, Mourinho's game plan moves immediately to desperation level 3. - hope for a set piece goal. They have no great attacking threat and I am confident that City will rip them a new one on Monday night. 5 -0

We've been on top and absolute fucking brilliant against the so called bigger teams, and I agree with you,
Why should this suddenly change as we are getting better game by game. Am so sure that we will be well
up for this.

King Geedorah said:
Despite thinking Spurs would win, and ending up being very wrong, I'm still sure this will be a draw or a Chelsea win.

Aguero and Nasri will be a huge miss and I feel like Hazard will have too much space cutting in. If Zab gets booked early it'll be a long day.

If we score 5 early it'll be a long day

mammutly said:

I don't really do score predictions but the best team to play us so (in the League) have been Liverpool and I don't think Chelsea are a patch on them at the moment, although they can squeeze the life out of a game

Luke The Blue said:
King Geedorah said:
Despite thinking Spurs would win, and ending up being very wrong, I'm still sure this will be a draw or a Chelsea win.

Aguero and Nasri will be a huge miss and I feel like Hazard will have too much space cutting in. If Zab gets booked early it'll be a long day.

If we score 5 early it'll be a long day

And this is my argument for a good score. If any team however good they are or think they are concede against us and by definition force them out of their shells, we will rip them to shreds. We don't need to score 5 early, we just need to score one.... then the floodgates will open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.