City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Everton win there when you won the league? Or was it a draw? Or am I thinking of Wigan... I'm getting a bit drunk now. Fuck em anyway

Well Wisher said:
Didn't Everton win there when you won the league? Or was it a draw? Or am I thinking of Wigan... I'm getting a bit drunk now. Fuck em anyway
Everton got a 4-4 draw and Wigan beat 'em 1-0

Will Pelle start Jovetic? will Clichy start? will Micah be fit for the bench? is Garcia fit? is Milner fit? if Milner's fit should he start? getting nervous, win this and I make us favorites, fail to win advantage Chelsea.

Kun Aguero said:
Will Pelle start Jovetic? will Clichy start? will Micah be fit for the bench? is Garcia fit? is Milner fit? if Milner's fit should he start? getting nervous, win this and I make us favorites, fail to win advantage Chelsea.
tune in to this weeks episode of soap

ped said:
Kun Aguero said:
tune in to this weeks episode of soap

Very good :-)

I doubt it will be our usual 5 or 6. Chelski will park the bus and Mourinho has only ever let in more than 2 on just one occasion whenever he's been manager there....3 against Middlesborough IIRC. Still hope for a good win and then push on for the title.

Kun Aguero said:
I have been posting drivel on this site since Thursday January the 13th 2011 6:27 pm.

wink-gif.gif

Notinmylifetime said:
I doubt it will be our usual 5 or 6. Chelski will park the bus and Mourinho has only ever let in more than 2 on just one occasion whenever he's been manager there....3 against Middlesborough IIRC. Still hope for a good win and then push on for the title.

Records are there to be broken. He can't be LUCKY all the time ;-)

Notinmylifetime said:

It will be 5, take my word for it.... Mourinho is about to have his bluff called in a spectacular way and his eyes will still be watering come next Saturday. As for the title. It's ours. We just need to go out and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.