City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I re watched the away game last night and barring the first 10 minutes we were the better side and should've won.

Considering kompany was out, MDM was just bedding in, negredo navas and kolarov didn't start and we went with an unfamiliar 451 we played very well and bossed midfield for long periods.

Garcia btw had a fucking stormer. He was man of the match in my book.

With our full 11 except aguero out I expect us to give them pure problems.

Chelsea are now 5 behind arsenal and really can't afford to lose tomorrow. I expect them to be cagey and dirty as fuck throughout.

I hope we play out of our skins give it 110% and take top spot back.

Arsenal have to go to anfield next and if they go into that a point behind us it'll be pressurised to fuck and they'll wilt.

Let's have it blues.

Stoned Rose said:
I re watched the away game last night and barring the first 10 minutes we were the better side and should've won.

Considering kompany was out, MDM was just bedding in, negredo navas and kolarov didn't start and we went with an unfamiliar 451 we played very well and bossed midfield for long periods.

Chelsea are now 5 behind arsenal and really can't afford to lose tomorrow. I expect them to be cagey and dirty as fuck throughout.

Arsenal have to go to anfield next and if they go into that a point behind us it'll be pressurised to fuck and they'll wilt.

Let's have it blues.

we will also be missing Nasri and I think he is a big miss for this game

Stoned Rose said:

Let's have it blues.

Decent teams do come to win in the first 10 minutes, but it takes half that time for them to change their minds.

I am hoping for that De ja vue moment from the 80s when we beat them 6 -2. Barnes on that day was unplayable. Ah well.

spongebob123 said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25998021 gift that keeps on giving. tit.

Serious question to the Chelsea fans reading this thread, do you not think that Mourinho devalues your club's reputation? How do those of you with children who follow the game explain his behaviour to them?

hart

zabba-kompany-demichelis-kolarov

fernandinho-yaya

navas-silva

dzeko-negredo

i really we rip them in pieces and shut the mouth of that woman twat bastard maureena 3-0 win C'Mon CITY

Joe Hart is now out..ffs..

shampoo ad in mongolia somewhere.. oh well we can put 'pant in'...

coat taxi kebab bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.