City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we should rest everyone including Pelligrini we need all our best players for the difficult matches !!!!!!!!!!

Clichy had his best game this season against spuds, but Kolarov offers too much going forward, i'm hoping he wont have to do to much defending and can put some great balls into the box

im interested who will get the nod....

der-bomber said:
Well l never thought l'd say it , but l want this more than the derby , well almost until it gets to the derby anyway , beat Chelsea tomorrow and it becomes a two horse race for the title .....

In reality it's a much bigger game than the Derby, United are no threat to us whatsoever

Lomas has a lob on said:
I think Chelsea will get something tomorrow!.

The only thing Chelsea will get tomorrow that most don't is an evening out instead of the more usual day out. However, they can fuck off home empty handed after it - same as everyone else.

Chelsea are better than average. But you have to be a lot better than that to get a result at the Etihad.

Ducado said:
der-bomber said:
Well l never thought l'd say it , but l want this more than the derby , well almost until it gets to the derby anyway , beat Chelsea tomorrow and it becomes a two horse race for the title .....

In reality it's a much bigger game than the Derby, United are no threat to us whatsoever

We've outgrown them. They're no longer in our thinking ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.