City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Back page of tomorrows Sun

[bigimg]https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/430113656677085184/photo/1/large[/bigimg]
One thing i always like to remember,dont spout off to all and sundry as it has a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse,here's hoping jose get's his in full...

Marvin said:
marco said:
absolute must win tomo,put the presure back on arsenal
No it isn't. Every week people are saying this, but there are over 40 points left to play for after this game

A point is not too bad for City as that keeps CFC 3 behind us, and if we are just 1 point behind Arsenal with the Spurs and Chelsea games behind us, that will be OK.

A lot of people are assuming that Chelsea will come and park the bus, but I don't think they can afford to settle for a point. If they draw they will be 3 points behind us, and 4 behind Arsenal with another game gone.

I think it's must win, I just think psychologically we cannot allow Chelsea to go into the remainder of the season with them knowing they have taken 4 points from us, or worse 6.

Opportunities to go 6 points in front of a title rival in the second part of the season don't come up often, we have to do our utmost best to get a win here and really start progressing onto achieving that league title we are all dreaming of at the moment.

I really don't want us, Arsenal and Chelsea being in squeeky bum situations around March/April time, not when we have to go to OT, Emirates, Anfield and Goodison, I want us to try and get as much of a gap above those teams as we can, we need that cushion.

blue b4 the moon said:
Bring it on Chelski.

Hazard is always crap against us its almost like he is sorry he didn't sign for us. Luiz will be watching our midfield play around him. Cole v Navas no comments needed. Beast v Terry? Terry won't get away with his usual bullying tactics.

My only worry is that Clichy will play. He never has good games with Chelsea.

City to win with an early goal turning into a canter.

Maureen will duck the after match presser.

Cue Hazard having the game of his life tomorrow

deano ou812 said:
Ducado said:

[bigimg]https://twitter.com/hendopolis/status/430113656677085184/photo/1/large[/bigimg]
One thing i always like to remember,dont spout off to all and sundry as it has a habit of coming back and biting you on the arse,here's hoping jose get's his in full...

Moaning Maureen is cracking up under the pressure - one minute he's saying we're amazing, have an amazing sqaud and are way out in front. The next minute we're lucky and they are going to show everyone we're not that good. Sounds to me like the jibbering garbage of a man under pressure!!!!

Any City fans coming on here saying a draw will do ..... HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF ... No way are we settling for a draw against Moaning Maureen, he's one of the biggest tw*ts in professional football and I fully expect us to win. If we can score early doors I expect us win well .... 3-1 ... maybe 4-1. Man to a man even without Kun we are a far superior team. Get positive people!!!!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
deano ou812 said:
Ducado said:

Moaning Maureen is cracking up under the pressure - one minute he's saying we're amazing, have an amazing sqaud and are way out in front. The next minute we're lucky and they are going to show everyone we're not that good. Sounds to me like the jibbering garbage of a man under pressure!!!!
To be honest,i want us to hammer the fcukers monday night,dont think i could stomach seeing moanrinho gloating and spouting post match if they get a result...

stavros said:
Gillespie said:
Chelsea wil do what they did at Old Trafford and the Emirates. Play for a 0-0 draw. He may get it but Mike Dean is unlikely to penalise the persistent and cynical fouling that Chelsea will employ to stifle City. City had better keep their heads if provoked as I can see a red card if they don't.......and yes, I do mean you Di Michelis and Zabaletta.

Id say Yaya is more easy to wind up to be honest.

Although I can't actually remember him ever being sent off

As a non City fan, I'd be surprised if Yaya was provoked but you never know.

I have to admit, I do like Yaya - a great player and exciting to watch. I wish we had him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.