City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Goatfacekillah said:
Looks like Fernandinho's out - really hope not. Bricking it about tonight's game to '30th April 2012 against the Rags' proportions.

You fucking what??????

That's a disaster if true
Where the fuck has this info come from? :-(

Cannot find any info on him being injured so if its true please provide us with a genuine source

Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:
Sergio and nasri are out,everyone else is fit
Can't see the fun in winding each other up when we are all nervous enough as it is
Thank fuck for that. Got a feeling this is going to be his best game to date, and based on his superb performances already, that will mean he has some fucking game.

Remember a couple of years ago when De Jong made the difference, Fernandinho will do the same tonight!

No issue with Chelsea at all. In fact they have mirrored City's fortunes over the years. I dislike Mourinho intensely though. He really is a classless gobshite and his brand of football is win at all costs. I wouldn't want him anywhere near City.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zola said:
dave_blue12 said:
If you believe that you're a bigger fool than I originally thought. Moaninho is deadly serious. As I have said before he is a win at all/any cost manager. His bile isn't humour. He isn't having a joke. He is trying to apply pressure. He's been doing it all season and now we are playing you and getting towards the business end he is ramping it up and he will not stop.

The man is a grade A twat. But Roman doesn't seem to care what his employees do just as long as he wins.

Bit sad really.

"moaninho" i take it your about 12 ?

Firstly dicklick it's 'you're', I'd like to think someone who makes assumptions would also admit that anyone over 12(ish) should indeed 'know the difference'............

Secondly, this distaste Manuel has is as clear as john terry being a racist adulterer, he dislikes his ethos on the game, one which is increasing in fans alike, Jose has had the team at real to inflict defeat on a regular occurrence to him,

However,

this little smile that has adorned on pellegrinis face over the last week is one that reflects a man who knows what he has in store for Jose, Jose's flapping merely reinforces it, make no mistake, you will lose tonight and lose in a manner which shows the clear divide between how football should be played and how dated 'Maureen' is.....

Now fuck off you polo wearing, snide suede ralph Lauren shoed ****, and take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!!

take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote] Are you referring to the Chelsea pensioners ? I'm guessing not as you would seriously have to be a low life piece of shit to have a dig at ex soldiers that fought in wars so that we could all live in the freedom everyone takes for granted today.

1905 said:
Didn't think City fans were as gullible as Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpol fans to take Mourinho's bait. Some of the comments here are unreal, especially the one stating Pellegrini is a better manager than Mourinho! The argument about having a problem with Mourinho and not Chelsea doesn't wash with me either, as I've seen countless jibes including the classic 'Chelski' tag and a few southern slurs too. I think those doing it, including Chelsea fans with the Citeh/Emptyhad digs, should grow up!

Anyway, in reality I'm expecting a tight game tonight with a probable loss for us. Etihad is probably the toughest place in Europe to go to and you're performing in scintillating fashion right now. However I think those expecting City to stick 4 or 5 past an in form Chelsea defence are predicting with their hearts, not their heads. God knows how we'll line up as I think 3 points is a MUST from our perspective but I also can't see Jose going all out for 3 points.

May the best team win.

Sincerely I don't think the majority of City fans have an issue with Chelsea.... Mourinho has been winding me up if I'm being honest, but him being manager wouldn't make me begin to dislike Chelsea as a club. These things are transient.... An Everton fan friend recently told me he now likes City (after being really anti City for a few years) as a result of Pellegrini's likeability and the loss of Tevez and Ballotelli.

I'm a big worrier at the best of times regarding City but tonight I don't see 3 points; especially now I hear that Fernandinho won't be playing. Hope I'm very wrong!<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:15 pm --<br /><br />
Ric said:
Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You fucking what??????

That's a disaster if true

Not sure, but he's on the pictures from yesterday's training session so hopefully it's untrue:

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/February/Training-pre-Chelsea-gallery-article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/F ... ry-article</a>

That's what I was hoping but I can assure you that it's coming from the inside. Hopefully he'll play anyway but he's definitely injured and I was told it'll probably be Demo in midfield.

I like Chelsea as a team, think they have some fantastic attacking players but i'm another in the 'Mourinho is a childish prick' boat, the mind games thing is over. Ferguson even gave up in the end because most football fans, managers etc saw through it and he realised what a prick he looked. The unfortunate in all this are the Chelsea fans and team as it isn't about them, its all about Jose, he doesn't give two shits about Chelsea, that much is clear. A total skidmark on the footballing underpants as far as im concerned.

Goatfacekillah said:
1905 said:
Didn't think City fans were as gullible as Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpol fans to take Mourinho's bait. Some of the comments here are unreal, especially the one stating Pellegrini is a better manager than Mourinho! The argument about having a problem with Mourinho and not Chelsea doesn't wash with me either, as I've seen countless jibes including the classic 'Chelski' tag and a few southern slurs too. I think those doing it, including Chelsea fans with the Citeh/Emptyhad digs, should grow up!

Anyway, in reality I'm expecting a tight game tonight with a probable loss for us. Etihad is probably the toughest place in Europe to go to and you're performing in scintillating fashion right now. However I think those expecting City to stick 4 or 5 past an in form Chelsea defence are predicting with their hearts, not their heads. God knows how we'll line up as I think 3 points is a MUST from our perspective but I also can't see Jose going all out for 3 points.

May the best team win.

Sincerely I don't think the majority of City fans have an issue with Chelsea.... Mourinho has been winding me up if I'm being honest, but him being manager wouldn't make me begin to dislike Chelsea as a club. These things are transient.... An Everton fan friend recently told me he now likes City (after being really anti City for a few years) as a result of Pellegrini's likeability and the loss of Tevez and Ballotelli.

I'm a big worrier at the best of times regarding City but tonight I don't see 3 points; especially now I hear that Fernandinho won't be playing. Hope I'm very wrong!

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:15 pm --

Ric said:
Pigeonho said:

Not sure, but he's on the pictures from yesterday's training session so hopefully it's untrue:

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/February/Training-pre-Chelsea-gallery-article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/F ... ry-article</a>

That's what I was hoping but I can assure you that it's coming from the inside. Hopefully he'll play anyway but he's definitely injured and I was told it'll probably be Demo in midfield.
Who told you? What is his injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.