City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
never liked mouriniho and think peoples opinions on him have changed even the press are starting to realise fortunately cream rises and the brown stuff sinks to the bottom.mourinho is all insults and no class on the other hand pellegrini is true gentleman never has a bad word for anyone.Hope we truly embarass chelsea tonight and pellers can just smile and shake hands i cant wait.

zola said:
dave_blue12 said:
zola said:
I'll go along with that.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 am --

People take things far too seriously he's thrown out some bait to see if someone bites, his humour is still there and a lot of what the press pick up and make headlines with is said laughing and tongue in cheek.

If you believe that you're a bigger fool than I originally thought. Moaninho is deadly serious. As I have said before he is a win at all/any cost manager. His bile isn't humour. He isn't having a joke. He is trying to apply pressure. He's been doing it all season and now we are playing you and getting towards the business end he is ramping it up and he will not stop.

The man is a grade A twat. But Roman doesn't seem to care what his employees do just as long as he wins.

Bit sad really.

"moaninho" i take it your about 12 ?

Firstly dicklick it's 'you're', I'd like to think someone who makes assumptions would also admit that anyone over 12(ish) should indeed 'know the difference'............

Secondly, this distaste Manuel has is as clear as john terry being a racist adulterer, he dislikes his ethos on the game, one which is increasing in fans alike, Jose has had the team at real to inflict defeat on a regular occurrence to him,

However,

this little smile that has adorned on pellegrinis face over the last week is one that reflects a man who knows what he has in store for Jose, Jose's flapping merely reinforces it, make no mistake, you will lose tonight and lose in a manner which shows the clear divide between how football should be played and how dated 'Maureen' is.....

Now fuck off you polo wearing, snide suede ralph Lauren shoed ****, and take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!!

Tbilisi said:
zola said:
bobmcfc said:
I bet the Chelsea fans are livid reading this thead lol

Quite the opposite it's hilarious !

The bile being spewed reminds of me of QPR, foaming at the mouth every time they play us where us for us there is no hatred or despise of any kind. Yes this is a far higher profile game but in general Chelsea fans don't dislike City.

I think bad blood for many years in the past but your fans top class at the semi so no probs with you lot.....and you hate United which is always good!

I just want us to avoid defeat,Sergio a massive miss for me,this and Barca the games we needed him in.

Don't hate Chelsea in any shape or form, loved it when they arrived on the scene to ambush Arsenal and The rags....
I hate only one team...Manchester United....

Didsbury Dave said:
Goatfacekillah said:
Looks like Fernandinho's out - really hope not. Bricking it about tonight's game to '30th April 2012 against the Rags' proportions.

You fucking what??????

That's a disaster if true

I ignored this as there are no facts to back it up. It annoys me that people constantly post rumours like this
and get everybody worried for nothing.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
zola said:
dave_blue12 said:
Just a quick correction by the 12 year old.

"Moaninho" I take it you're about 12

You are an idiot and just like your manager can't keep away from the subject of City. Mourinho has been moaning about City all season hence Moaninho - not original but it fits.

I'm sorry your manager has no class but I guess all his medals make up for it.

Glad we've sorted out your age it explains a lot.

Just a word of advice Zola. If you need to criticize, criticize the opinion not the person or his AGE.
It makes you look of playground age too.

I'll give you that point however I assume it cuts both ways, not the first time I've been pulled up on some mild jibe I've made whilst abuse flying the other way is ignored.

Pigeonho said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Goatfacekillah said:
Looks like Fernandinho's out - really hope not. Bricking it about tonight's game to '30th April 2012 against the Rags' proportions.

You fucking what??????

Where the fuck has this info come from? :-(

Not sure, but he's on the pictures from yesterday's training session so hopefully it's untrue:

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/February/Training-pre-Chelsea-gallery-article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/F ... ry-article</a>

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Goatfacekillah said:

You fucking what??????

I ignored this as there are no facts to back it up. It annoys me that people constantly post rumours like this
and get everybody worried for nothing.

thanks mate but Im still panicking a bit until I hear otherwise. It would be a potential disaster to have an immobile player like de Michelis or Garcia alongside yaya tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.