City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You fucking what??????

That's a disaster if true

I ignored this as there are no facts to back it up. It annoys me that people constantly post rumours like this
and get everybody worried for nothing.

thanks mate but Im still panicking a bit until I hear otherwise. It would be a potential disaster to have an immobile player like de Michelis or Garcia alongside yaya tonight.

It's bollocks, he's fine mate. There was a bit of pissing about going on yesterday with a few us, he seems to have carried it on.

zola said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zola said:
"moaninho" i take it your about 12 ?

Firstly dicklick it's 'you're', I'd like to think someone who makes assumptions would also admit that anyone over 12(ish) should indeed 'know the difference'............

Secondly, this distaste Manuel has is as clear as john terry being a racist adulterer, he dislikes his ethos on the game, one which is increasing in fans alike, Jose has had the team at real to inflict defeat on a regular occurrence to him,

However,

this little smile that has adorned on pellegrinis face over the last week is one that reflects a man who knows what he has in store for Jose, Jose's flapping merely reinforces it, make no mistake, you will lose tonight and lose in a manner which shows the clear divide between how football should be played and how dated 'Maureen' is.....

Now fuck off you polo wearing, snide suede ralph Lauren shoed ****, and take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!!

take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!![/b]
Are you referring to the Chelsea pensioners ? I'm guessing not as you would seriously have to be a low life piece of shit to have a dig at ex soldiers that fought in wars so that we could all live in the freedom everyone takes for granted today.[/quote]

Absolutely, though what you learn in your GCSE history isn't what it was....

I could sing 'my old mans a dustmen' or 'rabbit rabbit' if you prefer?

Interesting that the one bit of bait I throw out is consumed so easily yet the rest I'm going to presume YOU'RE in agreement with........

Goatfacekillah said:
1905 said:
Didn't think City fans were as gullible as Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpol fans to take Mourinho's bait. Some of the comments here are unreal, especially the one stating Pellegrini is a better manager than Mourinho! The argument about having a problem with Mourinho and not Chelsea doesn't wash with me either, as I've seen countless jibes including the classic 'Chelski' tag and a few southern slurs too. I think those doing it, including Chelsea fans with the Citeh/Emptyhad digs, should grow up!

Anyway, in reality I'm expecting a tight game tonight with a probable loss for us. Etihad is probably the toughest place in Europe to go to and you're performing in scintillating fashion right now. However I think those expecting City to stick 4 or 5 past an in form Chelsea defence are predicting with their hearts, not their heads. God knows how we'll line up as I think 3 points is a MUST from our perspective but I also can't see Jose going all out for 3 points.

May the best team win.

Sincerely I don't think the majority of City fans have an issue with Chelsea.... Mourinho has been winding me up if I'm being honest, but him being manager wouldn't make me begin to dislike Chelsea as a club. These things are transient.... An Everton fan friend recently told me he now likes City (after being really anti City for a few years) as a result of Pellegrini's likeability and the loss of Tevez and Ballotelli.

I'm a big worrier at the best of times regarding City but tonight I don't see 3 points; especially now I hear that Fernandinho won't be playing. Hope I'm very wrong!

I didn't think so, but it looks as though certain people on here do, for some unknown reason. Been to a couple of Chelsea v City games and your fans have always had great banter with ours.

Can you imagine if we got a dodgy decision in our favour in the last min to win the game, Mourinho would fucking explode,i almost want it to happen just to see his reaction

Rather twat them 3 or 4-0 though..

Yeah I think I'm just going to relax, forget the bile that's being spouted and let the calmness just wash over me. I'm looking forward to tonight and I'm hoping our lads put on a great show and score lots of goals.

zola said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
zola said:
Glad we've sorted out your age it explains a lot.

Just a word of advice Zola. If you need to criticize, criticize the opinion not the person or his AGE.
It makes you look of playground age too.

I'll give you that point however I assume it cuts both ways, not the first time I've been pulled up on some mild jibe I've made whilst abuse flying the other way is ignored.

you fucking lying shite, you have been making snide comments ever since you came in here. Maureen obsesses about us and so do you, otherwise you wouldn't be in here you fucking bellend

zola said:
Firstly dicklick it's 'you're', I'd like to think someone who makes assumptions would also admit that anyone over 12(ish) should indeed 'know the difference'............

Secondly, this distaste Manuel has is as clear as john terry being a racist adulterer, he dislikes his ethos on the game, one which is increasing in fans alike, Jose has had the team at real to inflict defeat on a regular occurrence to him,

However,

this little smile that has adorned on pellegrinis face over the last week is one that reflects a man who knows what he has in store for Jose, Jose's flapping merely reinforces it, make no mistake, you will lose tonight and lose in a manner which shows the clear divide between how football should be played and how dated 'Maureen' is.....

Now fuck off you polo wearing, snide suede ralph Lauren shoed ****, and take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!!

take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!![/b]
Are you referring to the Chelsea pensioners ? I'm guessing not as you would seriously have to be a low life piece of shit to have a dig at ex soldiers that fought in wars so that we could all live in the freedom everyone takes for granted today.

Absolutely, though what you learn in your GCSE history isn't what it was....

I could sing 'my old mans a dustmen' or 'rabbit rabbit' if you prefer?

Interesting that the one bit of bait I throw out is consumed so easily yet the rest I'm going to presume YOU'RE in agreement with........[/quote]

Was going to ignore it as you sounded like a twat but thought even most twats wouldn't stoop that low so just wanted to clarify.

Unfortunately my assumption of you being a low life piece of shit was on the money.

BringBackSwales said:
zola said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Just a word of advice Zola. If you need to criticize, criticize the opinion not the person or his AGE.
It makes you look of playground age too.

I'll give you that point however I assume it cuts both ways, not the first time I've been pulled up on some mild jibe I've made whilst abuse flying the other way is ignored.

you fucking lying shite, you have been making snide comments ever since you came in here. Maureen obsesses about us and so do you, otherwise you wouldn't be in here you fucking bellend

Haha, don't hold back fella, tell him what you really think.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.