City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Chelsea either, the issue as others have mentioned is Maureen,but they only have about 2 years more with him as the selfish one has a bit of gypsy blood in him,he's only binding time for the united gig.then everyone can hate the eye gorging shitehouse.

dave_blue12 said:
zola said:
kye1991 said:
Dont abuse the bitter one, it upsets them

Not at all it's more a case that when terms like "Chelski" are used I assume the other person must be a child a bit like wearing team shirts once you're over 18 just wrong IMO.

Just a quick correction by the 12 year old.

"Moaninho" I take it you're about 12

You are an idiot and just like your manager can't keep away from the subject of City. Mourinho has been moaning about City all season hence Moaninho - not original but it fits.

I'm sorry your manager has no class but I guess all his medals make up for it.

Glad we've sorted out your age it explains a lot.

Just another great opportunity to show how good this Manchester City side is. Bring it on.

chelsea players preparing their bus :)

BfijVA3CUAANMOW.jpg

Didn't think City fans were as gullible as Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpol fans to take Mourinho's bait. Some of the comments here are unreal, especially the one stating Pellegrini is a better manager than Mourinho! The argument about having a problem with Mourinho and not Chelsea doesn't wash with me either, as I've seen countless jibes including the classic 'Chelski' tag and a few southern slurs too. I think those doing it, including Chelsea fans with the Citeh/Emptyhad digs, should grow up!

Anyway, in reality I'm expecting a tight game tonight with a probable loss for us. Etihad is probably the toughest place in Europe to go to and you're performing in scintillating fashion right now. However I think those expecting City to stick 4 or 5 past an in form Chelsea defence are predicting with their hearts, not their heads. God knows how we'll line up as I think 3 points is a MUST from our perspective but I also can't see Jose going all out for 3 points.

May the best team win.

lust overlord said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
zola said:
I'll go along with that.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:07 am --

People take things far too seriously he's thrown out some bait to see if someone bites, his humour is still there and a lot of what the press pick up and make headlines with is said laughing and tongue in cheek.
Gouging an opponent´s managers eye out is really tongue in cheek innit? I´m wetting meself it´s that funny!

Ha ha,though not defending what he did,Mourinho hardly gouged his eye out!
How would you react if someone did that to you? Seriously

mac said:
I don't mind Chelsea either, the issue as others have mentioned is Maureen,but they only have about 2 years more with him as the selfish one has a bit of gypsy blood in him,he's only binding time for the united gig.then everyone can hate the eye gorging shitehouse.

I think the cunts biggest strength is his personality and also his weakness it seems whenever he first gets a new job its all rosy and after a while hes pissed everybody off with his attitude and they cant get rid of him fast enough, i wonder if the adulation of the press keeps up as even i loved him in his first spell now hes just a ****

zola said:
dave_blue12 said:
zola said:
Not at all it's more a case that when terms like "Chelski" are used I assume the other person must be a child a bit like wearing team shirts once you're over 18 just wrong IMO.

Just a quick correction by the 12 year old.

"Moaninho" I take it you're about 12

You are an idiot and just like your manager can't keep away from the subject of City. Mourinho has been moaning about City all season hence Moaninho - not original but it fits.

I'm sorry your manager has no class but I guess all his medals make up for it.

Glad we've sorted out your age it explains a lot.

Just a word of advice Zola. If you need to criticize, criticize the opinion not the person or his AGE.
It makes you look of playground age too.

Goatfacekillah said:
Looks like Fernandinho's out - really hope not. Bricking it about tonight's game to '30th April 2012 against the Rags' proportions.

You fucking what??????

That's a disaster if true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.