City vs chelsea pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zola said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
zola said:
take those red jacket wearing fuckers with you!!!!!!!!![/b]
Are you referring to the Chelsea pensioners ? I'm guessing not as you would seriously have to be a low life piece of shit to have a dig at ex soldiers that fought in wars so that we could all live in the freedom everyone takes for granted today.

Absolutely, though what you learn in your GCSE history isn't what it was....

I could sing 'my old mans a dustmen' or 'rabbit rabbit' if you prefer?

Interesting that the one bit of bait I throw out is consumed so easily yet the rest I'm going to presume YOU'RE in agreement with........

Was going to ignore it as you sounded like a twat but thought even most twats wouldn't stoop that low so just wanted to clarify.

Unfortunately my assumption of you being a low life piece of shit was on the money.[/quote]

I'll say cheerio, my work here is done

Laters (:

kp789 said:
This has got draw written on it.

No it doesn't, we have to keep up our home record and think and play like winners

Hopefully Chelsea get grilled tonight

Have we failed ffp?
Are we lucky?
Do we get favours off the refs?
Are we the best team?
Will Barcelona stuff us?
For these answers and many more call Maureen on118212

zola said:
kye1991 said:
zola said:
"moaninho" i take it your about 12 ?

Dont abuse the bitter one, it upsets them

Not at all it's more a case that when terms like "Chelski" are used I assume the other person must be a child a bit like wearing team shirts once you're over 18 just wrong IMO.

How the fuck do you manage to be so fucking boring by saying next to nothing.?? Now fuck off you precious cant.

The way Mourinho will set up will see that the best they will get will be a point. There is no way they will come out and try and win the game and at best they will score from a set piece or a counter attack.

The game will be more about them stopping us, ideally we could do with scoring early, first 20 minutes, which will settle the nerves and force Chelsea into changing tactics in the second half.

A bit nervous about tonight, having said that I was equally as nervous before United, Spurs and Arsenal. Not saying it will turn out the same but I guess its about time we all had a bit more faith in how good we are.

Luck95 said:
Really hope its not true that fernandinho is injured, were gonna need him tonight!!

Hes not injured, there wumming. He's ready to go and want to impress brazils manager. He's up for it.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/February/Fernandinho-Chelsea-preview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ea-preview</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.