City Vs Dortmund Ticket News

mancitymick said:
Seat Relocations

Unfortunately, as a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2012/13 Platinum and Gold Members who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will not be available for home games in this competition. Areas impacted for the Group Stages of the Champions League are as follows:

East, South and Family Stands Level 1 – Rows A and B

Increased height of the perimeter advertising boards. Row C is also impacted in block 105 of the East Stand.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 – Block 126.

UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 – Block 222.

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 – Block 326.

UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 – Blocks 204, 206 and 207.

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seats to UEFA and UEFA Champions League Partners.

East Stand Level 3 – Block 305, part of rows A, B and C.

Positioning of the reverse-angle television camera.

Supporters who have joined the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme and whose seasonal seat is located in any of the affected areas listed above will have their seat relocated to an alternative area within the stadium. All supporters who have joined the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme and who have registered an email address with the Club will be sent a communication on Friday 7th September requesting that they select a first and second choice alternative seat location within the stadium. Supporters are kindly asked to provide the information to the Club no later than 8pm on Sunday 9th September.

It is important to remember that we have a significant number of supporters on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme, and whilst we will endeavour to allocate you the best available seat, this may not be possible due to availability. There may also be occasions where we are unable to fulfil both your first and second choice options. If this is the case, we will allocate you a seat as close to your preferred choice as we can. All supporters on the UEFA Competitions Cup Scheme will have their seats processed before we go on sale to other supporters to ensure we can offer you the best available seats.

To ensure supporters have the widest choice of available seats to relocate to, we recommend that supporters register a valid email address with the club to ensure we can contact you to capture your alternative seat preference. This can be done by signing in to (or registering) your account online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>.

This affects me - I got the e-mail - followed the link but the link is closed ! YCMIU. So you pay premium prices for good seats but then get booted out of them when the premium fixtures come along. Its getting more like the Rags by the minute - although in this case it may not be the clubs fault but I suspect they could have advised about this sooner. It looks like UEFA are clearing seats for the legions of idiots in blazers - turning up to look down their noses and sneer at us and people like me will end up on the back row of tier 3 - if i'm lucky.

More thrilled about the champions league matches than the premiership.I really enjoyed watching city play bayern munich last year.I even enjoyed watching us play juventus 2 years ago.Good value 30 pounds 4 dortmund compared to 52 pound 4 arsenal.

nmc said:
mancitymick said:
Seat Relocations

Unfortunately, as a result of UEFA requirements, a number of seats allocated to 2012/13 Platinum and Gold Members who have registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme will not be available for home games in this competition. Areas impacted for the Group Stages of the Champions League are as follows:

East, South and Family Stands Level 1 – Rows A and B

Increased height of the perimeter advertising boards. Row C is also impacted in block 105 of the East Stand.

Colin Bell Stand Level 1 – Block 126.

UEFA requirement for an expanded technical area around the home and away dugouts.

Colin Bell Stand Level 2 – Block 222.

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seating to the Visiting Club, located between the 16m lines.

Colin Bell Stand Level 3 – Block 326.

UEFA requirement for an expanded television and media commentary area.

East Stand Level 2 – Blocks 204, 206 and 207.

UEFA requirement for the Club to provide an allocation of ‘First Class’ seats to UEFA and UEFA Champions League Partners.

East Stand Level 3 – Block 305, part of rows A, B and C.

Positioning of the reverse-angle television camera.

Supporters who have joined the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme and whose seasonal seat is located in any of the affected areas listed above will have their seat relocated to an alternative area within the stadium. All supporters who have joined the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme and who have registered an email address with the Club will be sent a communication on Friday 7th September requesting that they select a first and second choice alternative seat location within the stadium. Supporters are kindly asked to provide the information to the Club no later than 8pm on Sunday 9th September.

It is important to remember that we have a significant number of supporters on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme, and whilst we will endeavour to allocate you the best available seat, this may not be possible due to availability. There may also be occasions where we are unable to fulfil both your first and second choice options. If this is the case, we will allocate you a seat as close to your preferred choice as we can. All supporters on the UEFA Competitions Cup Scheme will have their seats processed before we go on sale to other supporters to ensure we can offer you the best available seats.

To ensure supporters have the widest choice of available seats to relocate to, we recommend that supporters register a valid email address with the club to ensure we can contact you to capture your alternative seat preference. This can be done by signing in to (or registering) your account online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>.

This affects me - I got the e-mail - followed the link but the link is closed ! YCMIU. So you pay premium prices for good seats but then get booted out of them when the premium fixtures come along. Its getting more like the Rags by the minute - although in this case it may not be the clubs fault but I suspect they could have advised about this sooner. It looks like UEFA are clearing seats for the legions of idiots in blazers - turning up to look down their noses and sneer at us and people like me will end up on the back row of tier 3 - if i'm lucky.[/quote

I am in 204 but have had no Email does that mean I have my own seat for the game?

baildon blue said:
More thrilled about the champions league matches than the premiership.I really enjoyed watching city play bayern munich last year.I even enjoyed watching us play juventus 2 years ago.Good value 30 pounds 4 dortmund compared to 52 pound 4 arsenal.

Juventus game was good! Sh*t myself when Del Piero hit that free kick right at the end

What are the chances of there being many seats available to non-members? I can never make weekends and couldn't make the Champions League games last year, so don't know how busy it usually is for Tuesday nights? This is one of the first games I can make in about 18 months and I'm desperate to go!
Thanks

southwalesjesus said:
What are the chances of there being many seats available to non-members? I can never make weekends and couldn't make the Champions League games last year, so don't know how busy it usually is for Tuesday nights? This is one of the first games I can make in about 18 months and I'm desperate to go!
Thanks

You'll get one. Just contact the club.

Didsbury Dave said:
southwalesjesus said:
Thanks

I think we'll sell out this one at these prices.

Just as we sold out Madrid despite some thinking we may not ;-)

Be surprised if it was fully sold out but it's going to be a decent crowd as my season ticket on the very back row of the top tier was sold already when I got round to joining the cup scheme this morning.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
southwalesjesus said:
Thanks

I think we'll sell out this one at these prices.

Just as we sold out Madrid despite some thinking we may not ;-)

I agree we'll sell it out but they'll go on open sale.

I was bloody surprised (and wrong!) about the Madrid tickets. Fair play to the ticket office for getting it right.

Ajax will be like gold dust, that's my next prediction ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.