City Vs Dortmund Ticket News

tidyman said:
I wouldn't worry if I was going without a brief.

Loads of people ( point whores? ) get European Aways when they can't go.

My mate has only missed two aways in Europe. Not travelled with a ticket for any of them. Never paid over face value and only not got in one game. And that was because he ended up in a pub about 50 miles away and couldn't be arsed going down to the pubs near the ground.

I appreciate Ajax will probably be the most in demand away, the club has ever had in Europe but I still reckon the chances are you'll be ok.

A few of us were chatting outside an irish bar down near the river in Lisbon and two of the lads decided to ask the barmaid if anyone in the bar wanted their tickets at face value as they had decided to stay in the bar and get drunk (this was about lunchtime), they said that they do it quite often on european away trips, thought it strange myself, but then thought a well, back to the picnic bar to say i have already got sunglasses and dont need another pair every 5 minutes or so a few more times.

Wafty Cranker said:
LHarper said:
Wafty Cranker said:
Can you still join the cup scheme?

No, the deadline was 31st August I believe.

That's what I'd read, but thought maybe tidyman knew something I didn't. I wouldn't mind signing up but thought I'd missed the deadline. Oh well, bought my ticket for this one already and I get to sit in the South Stand instead of the up in the gods.

I thought I had joined it weeks ago when I phoned up but
there had been some problem and it turned out I hadn't so they
let me join it after the deadline.

Going off another thread, it seems like its happened to other people
so it maybe worth emailing the club and pretending the same things
happened to you, if you still want to join.

I haven't got an email!!! Will have to wait till tomorrow now to see if the moneys been taken out.

i'm in the scheme. No email but when I checked my membership account on the OS it showed that on 12 Sep I had been allocated my usual seasoncard seat for £30. However the total they appear to be charging me on the invoice is £70. They've screwed up somehow. Waiting a response from an email I sent to the sales office. Didn't have any problems with the Villa ticket.

I had problems with the Villa tickets, rang up and updated my card details over the phone and then asked them to process the tickets manually there and then.

Dortmund tickets have gone through without a hitch.

Hoping to get down from Scotland for at least one of the home CL matches. Can anyone tell me if there are any cheap B&B places near the ground or Piccadilly Station?

Cheers in advance.

Telephone call to the club tomorrow.

On the scheme, seat no longer available on the 'chose seat option' no money taken, record of purchase in my history or points added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.