City Vs Dortmund Ticket News

I think £35 or £40 might put a few people off, i won't be paying it.
If that's going to be the price for every home game in the champions league i'll save my money for the Real Madrid game, i can't justify paying £105 for 3 games excluding my travel costs

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You'll get one. Just contact the club.
I think we'll sell out this one at these prices.

Just as we sold out Madrid despite some thinking we may not ;-)

I agree we'll sell it out but they'll go on open sale.

I was bloody surprised (and wrong!) about the Madrid tickets. Fair play to the ticket office for getting it right.

Ajax will be like gold dust, that's my next prediction ;-)
What did Madrid sell out on out of interest?

I'm getting worried about Ajax as I've bought flights and hotel and have two cards at 6,000

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
I think we'll sell out this one at these prices.

Just as we sold out Madrid despite some thinking we may not ;-)

I was bloody surprised (and wrong!) about the Madrid tickets. Fair play to the ticket office for getting it right.

I'm getting worried about Ajax as I've bought flights and hotel and have two cards at 6,000

Sold out at 5000. I'm same as you, package booked and two of us just over 6000 points. Touch and go I'd say. Wouldn't be surprised if they sold out higher than that even.

I'm going to be there regardless, even if it has to be their end. Where are you staying?

Fuzzy Logic said:
I think £35 or £40 might put a few people off, i won't be paying it.
If that's going to be the price for every home game in the champions league i'll save my money for the Real Madrid game, i can't justify paying £105 for 3 games excluding my travel costs
£30 for the majority though.

I wouldn't worry if I was going without a brief.

Loads of people ( point whores? ) get European Aways when they can't go.

My mate has only missed two aways in Europe. Not travelled with a ticket for any of them. Never paid over face value and only not got in one game. And that was because he ended up in a pub about 50 miles away and couldn't be arsed going down to the pubs near the ground.

I appreciate Ajax will probably be the most in demand away, the club has ever had in Europe but I still reckon the chances are you'll be ok.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Sold out at 5000. I'm same as you, package booked and two of us just over 6000 points. Touch and go I'd say. Wouldn't be surprised if they sold out higher than that even.

I'm going to be there regardless, even if it has to be their end. Where are you staying?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.booking.com/hotel/nl/hotelmozart.html?aid=341410&label=postbooking_confemail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.booking.com/hotel/nl/hotelmo ... _confemail</a>

No idea if it's any good, looks pretty central but I've never been to the Dam before and had to go for somewhere relatively cheap as my mate never has any money. Not that I'll be in my room much ;-)

I'm on the scheme and I've had the money taken out of my account and the loyalty points added for this game. Plenty of games in between to get excited about yet though.

Britannia Stadium to the Bernabeu, excellent.

tidyman said:
Be surprised if it was fully sold out but it's going to be a decent crowd as my season ticket on the very back row of the top tier was sold already when I got round to joining the cup scheme this morning.

Can you still join the cup scheme?

Wafty Cranker said:
tidyman said:
Be surprised if it was fully sold out but it's going to be a decent crowd as my season ticket on the very back row of the top tier was sold already when I got round to joining the cup scheme this morning.

No, the deadline was 31st August I believe.

LHarper said:
Wafty Cranker said:
tidyman said:

No, the deadline was 31st August I believe.

That's what I'd read, but thought maybe tidyman knew something I didn't. I wouldn't mind signing up but thought I'd missed the deadline. Oh well, bought my ticket for this one already and I get to sit in the South Stand instead of the up in the gods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.