City Vs Dortmund Ticket News

TsuMirren said:
Hoping to get down from Scotland for at least one of the home CL matches. Can anyone tell me if there are any cheap B&B places near the ground or Piccadilly Station?

Cheers in advance.

Monroe's and the International are just across the street from Pic station, or a short walk is the Britannia, or the Mitre in Shambles Square about a 10 minute walk from Picc station, about £50 for a twin room for B&B.

Crown and Anchor, Port St, 100yds from Piccadilly. Google it, cheap and decent.Lots of Blues use it on match day. Or Smithfield Swan St, m4. FAO law74, sorry meant TsuMirren!

Daft question time, i usually get my tickets from the ticket office but this time plunged for doing it over the t'internet.
Do you get a paper ticket in the post or does it go on my season ticket for scanning at the gate?
Cheers.

Inter Me Nan said:
Daft question time, i usually get my tickets from the ticket office but this time plunged for doing it over the t'internet.
Do you get a paper ticket in the post or does it go on my season ticket for scanning at the gate?
Cheers.
On your seasoncard. Go on general sale today

And if you sit somewhere else remember to make a note of your entrance. It will probably change

just got 2 18-21 tickets for me and my mate but say he pulls out could i upgrade the ticket to a adult ticket if anyone over 21 fancys it ?

cheers

Got my ticket general sale no probs, can't understand why there's so many left TBH with it being the 2nd group game. Should be a great night!

jrb said:
Open sale. Hmmm?

Standard fare with cup games since it seems a limited % of ST holders join the cup schemes. I do think this game can sell out though, advanced sales are not bad outside of the Family Stand (as usual in cup games), most of the east and west stands 2nd tier sold out but I suspect they haven't opened the entire third tier yet online.

It only went on general sale today - or to those with a purchase history. Presumably to stop Dortmund fans buying in home ends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.