City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

Tim Cahill

TIM CAHILL

I thought you deserved a special mention all your own today.......you horrible little ****, hope you are out for 10 weeks with that injury you dirty, dirty fouling bastard.

That is all.

Oh...and fuck off Moyes you goggle eyed ****.

CTID

Re: Tim Cahill

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I thought you deserved a special mention all your own today.......you horrible little ****, hope you are out for 10 weeks with that injury you dirty, dirty fouling bastard.

That is all.

CTID

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: Tim Cahill

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

That is all.

CTID

Classy fans. Wear that badge with pride lad.

Darker shade of Blue said:
SebastianBlue said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Some of us say it as we see it, unlike crying arses who prefer to slate Moyes on a City forum to suck up to City fans. Moyes has the team he has, and uses what resources he has at the time. He can't field players he doesn't have. There's nothing truthful in being a whinging loser.

Everton were the better team for the first quater, and ended up with 2 yellow cards for their troubles making it difficult to challenge. We're not going to out play City for 90 minutes with no creative midfielders and no strikers in the team, so not sure what some of our fans expect. The best we could hope for was what we got, until the deflection put us behind.

Our players also played 120 minutes on Wednesday with the smallest squad in the league, so to expect an awesome performance was asking a lot. I think the lads fought well, and put in a good shift.

To read an Everton fan slating Moyes on a City forum is disgusting, but it's not surprising to see a rat in the sewer when all said and done ;o)

I admire your zeal and appreciate your civility but please answer me this:

Do you truly believe Everton were the better footballing side at any time during the match? I mean, I can stand by your assertion Moyes did what he could with the squad he has (no matter how much I disagree with what I think were dirty tactics). But to assert that Everton were ever the better side is delusional, even for me who has a tendency to be harder and more fair handed with City's performances than most.

We started the better of the 2 sides, yes.

For me, the ref did us no favours through out though, and the early cards were cheesy and stunk of pre match determination to prevent a physical encounter.

We had no attacking option, so were hardly likely to score, but in every other department we put a good shift in.

You can't expect us to play the same football without Pienaar, Arteta, and a single striker on the pitch.

The bottom line is we don't have the players to do all the required jobs, so Moyes has to take care of what he can.

I cannot argue his resources are limited but to defend obvious 10-0-0 and kick-and-hack tactics with a "how else would we have competed" argument is similar to saying "yes, I kicked my wife in the face but how else was I suppose to kill that mosquito."

If city had done it you would be on your forum now saying we are ruining football. It is acceptable only if you don't have money?

Re: David Moyes

riggymcfc123 said:
This is unbelievable!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7198411,0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_7198411,0.html</a>

david moyes

an ungraceful winner and a terrible loser who has got a vicious tongue on him when he's not happy (today). not helped by the fact that he despises city

all in all a truly hateful individual who's cut from the same 'bitter b*stard' cloth as slur alex.

must admit, i thought that sky sports interview is total hilarity.....just seeing moyes seethe is v funny

Although it doesn't make sense at first, here me out. This is a game where De Jong for Barry would have been a massive help. Not for defensive help but because it would have free'd up Yaya to make runs giving us the the directness we could have used, and at the same pulling the opposition out of position. Yaya in forward positions can slip a ball through very well which Silva couldn't do as he was man marked (besides the sublimeball for Milner, of course). Agree/Disagree?

Credit to Mancini again imo. One for making us a team who can handle tactics like moyes, stay composed and take chances when they arrive. Two very good substitutions. That was a great result today. Efc a joke. Started with no forwards and wasting time from ko.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Question on the Kompany/Cahill incident. I was on the opposite side of the stadium and to me it looked like Cahill went in two footed to break Vinnie's leg. Is that what happened?

My seat in in block 107 so I had a perfect view and that is exactly what happened...that horrible little **** Cahill should have seen red.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.