City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

Re: Tim Cahill

Darker shade of Blue said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I thought you deserved a special mention all your own today.......you horrible little ****, hope you are out for 10 weeks with that injury you dirty, dirty fouling bastard.

That is all.

Oh...and fuck off Moyes you goggle eyed ****.

CTID

Classy fans. Wear that badge with pride lad.

Dirty twats, what do you expect a pat on the backkkkkkkk?

You came to spoil, time waste, foul, niggle,whinge, whine. You're just a poor mans Stoke.

And that ugly, moaning,deluded excuse for a fucking football manager?

If VK did 'do him' then fair fucking play, the dirty little twat deserved to be 'done'.

Fuck off Everton, I really hope you get relegated

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Question on the Kompany/Cahill incident. I was on the opposite side of the stadium and to me it looked like Cahill went in two footed to break Vinnie's leg. Is that what happened?

My seat in in block 107 so I had a perfect view and that is exactly what happened...that horrible little **** Cahill should have seen red.

Vinny saw him coming and protected himself. Cahill got what he deserved.

Re: ooooh balotelli

shadygiz said:
greenie_34 said:
inb4 what are the words?

shadygiz said:
ohhh balotelli
he's a striker, he's good at darts
an allergy to grass, but when he plays he fuckin class
drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash

repeat ad infinitum

OOOOOOO BALOTELLI,
HE'S A STRIKER,
HE'S GOOD AT DARTS,
AN ALLERGY TO GRASS BUT WHEN HE PLAYS HE'S FUCKING CLASS,
HE DRIVE'S AROUND MOSS SIDE WITH A WALLET FULL OF CASH,

OOOOOOO BALOTELLI,
HE'S A STRIKER,
HE'S GOOD AT DARTS,
HE WINKED AT MAN UNITED AND HE SHOOK THE FUCKERS UP,
HE'S GOING BACK TO WEMBLEY AND WE'RE GONNA WIN THE CUP,

OOOOOOO BALOTELLI,
HE'S A STRIKER,
HE'S GOOD AT DARTS,
HE BUY'S ALL TOP MOTORS AND HE SMASHES EM ALL UP,
HE PARKS WHERE HE WANTS AND HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK,
OOOOOOOO BALOTELLI!

How did Everton finish with 11 men?

Cahill should've seen red.
Baines should've been off for a ridiculously high arm in Aguero's face.
Neville should've had about 4 yellows.
Rodwell was disgusting too.

Special mention to Coleman for trying the hard man act in front of his manager for no reason with GarBar.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSWRvZLRrk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
My seat in in block 107 so I had a perfect view and that is exactly what happened...that horrible little **** Cahill should have seen red.

But according to Moyes Kompany 'definitely does him'?

Ginger **** should be hauled in front of the FA. Vinny would be furious if he wasn't so fucking cool. Can't go around saying shit like that.

Only thing missing from today was Mancini sticking one on the prick in the technical area.

Horrible shithouse of a man.

I think Everton did what they could with what they had and it was not enough. We got to grips with them and broke a tough team down to get the win.

Very happy with that, dunno why some of us are so acidic to Everton though, im just happy with the win.

i fuckin love beating that team. hasnt happened often these last few years but it feels great when we do. the whole set of fans seem deluded and hateful. looking forward to seeing the everton fans in work on monday.

Evertonian are no different to an Allardyce team
They are a negative footballing outfit
Tactically astute changing from a 4-6-0 formation to a fluid 5-5-0 depending on Silva's positioning

Some snidey digs, and the foot left in after the ball had gone deliberately to intimidate.
Not interested in playing it on the deck, just hoof hoof hoof
So glad that we showed the supposed aristocrats of football how to play and finally stuff the aggressive shithouses

Telling statistic three quarters through, possession 63% city, 37% cloggers of goodison
Just how far have they fallen under moyes and kenwright, their stadium befits their style of play, their outlook and their position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.