City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

Thought we deserved the win and glad we beat them I really do hate them, what annoying though Is the everton fans say they don't have a striker. Yet they had 3 on the bench but doesn't start any off them moyes is a hypocrite not seeing Cahill dirty tackle but wants kompany done by the F.A, he just an anti footballing manager, plus we didn't do to bad for a team with no team spirit

Re: Tim Cahill

Darker shade of Blue said:
Classy fans. Wear that badge with pride lad.

Anyone got a gif of that guy gobbing on robiniho a few of years back?

pudge said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSWRvZLRrk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Horrible disgusting ****!!

"I'm happy with how my players handled Silva"

I bet you are you Golem looking scottish scouse bin dipping ugly ****!!

I hope he drops dead!!

Arteta saw sense on the 31st August
The only flair player in the squad
Nasty dirty team brought up that way by Moyes
No wonder no Investment.

Re: Samir Nasri

I think Nasri's problem here will be exactly the same at Arsenal, he has someone else in the team vastly superior to him wanting to play in the middle. Fab at Arsenal, Silva here. I know we don't operate a strict anyone in the middle system, and obviously it worked immensely well against Spurs, but we need another plan for games like Fulham and Everton.

Blinding debut, but I'll be happy when he does what he never did at Arsenal (that I can remember) and dig in when the going gets tough and not bottle it. Plenty was said on here about putting him beside people like Kompany and De Jong and watch him grow a pair but I'm yet to see it. He'll be amazing when we're on-top, but plenty of players are like that. To win titles and champions leagues you need players who can keep their cool and see out the times it's not going our way. Hope he can do it because he's very likable as a player :)

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
pudge said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSWRvZLRrk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Horrible disgusting ****!!

"I'm happy with how my players handled Silva"

I bet you are you Golem looking scottish scouse bin dipping ugly ****!!

I hope he drops dead!!

he's a slimy smarmy cnut, just like
Moe_Syzlak.gif

pudge said:
Horrible **** moyes, complaining about the ref, their side should've had about 9 men at least!
Oh and he's happy how they handled silva, last 20 he destroyed them.

Dirty horrible team.

Not seen any replays yet but Chuckle2's foul on Silva should have been red from where I was as it was in my opinion 'off the ball'.

How they ended up with a full team is a testament to Webb (who was all City according to DSOB) probably having a flutter with Clattenberg on number of reds issued.

2 mins first half injury time? Howard wasted more than that himself.

Special message to that nob in the top tier front row- YOU CAN'T LOOK HARD IN FAWN COLOURED CLOTHING.

Well played City and good subs today.

Come on Stoke.

Can we have less moans about Everton on here, there will be plenty of teams that will use that blueprint against us this season.
We might as well get used to it..

Let´s rejoice instead ; )

Darker shade of Blue said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I thought you deserved a special mention all your own today.......you horrible little ****, hope you are out for 10 weeks with that injury you dirty, dirty fouling bastard.

That is all.

Oh...and fuck off Moyes you goggle eyed ****.

CTID

Classy fans. Wear that badge with pride lad.
5ac54793-00d6-ade0.jpg
. Think you need this softlad , now fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.