City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

DSOB- as good a poster as you are, you are talking crap

The better team in the 1st 15? What are you on?

Your players just took swipes at silva etc all game, never have I seen a dirtier team.

Cahill, you deserve to be out for a long time, no sympathy.

Everton have to be the worst footballing team to come to coms, ever.

tueartsboots said:
It was us that played roughly, Vinnie maliciously fouled Cahill, it was perfectly legit for Cahill to do a sliding tackle, from behind, studs showing- Vinnie was wrong to jump out of the way and er land again. Webb was so biased to us it's unreal, we've obviously loaned him ManUre

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSWRvZLRrk[/youtube]

Bitter and twisted I love it

Can anyone find a video of the kompany/cahill incident? at the time i didnt see anything kompany did wrong, all i saw was cahill sliding into his back? but i want to watch it again, because i feel like im taking crazy pills with the some of the comments that have been made about it.

tonea2003 said:
tueartsboots said:
It was us that played roughly, Vinnie maliciously fouled Cahill, it was perfectly legit for Cahill to do a sliding tackle, from behind, studs showing- Vinnie was wrong to jump out of the way and er land again. Webb was so biased to us it's unreal, we've obviously loaned him ManUre

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSWRvZLRrk[/youtube]

Bitter and twisted I love it

Is Moyes referring to the foul Cahill commiitted on Vinnie (and was yellow carded for)? If so it shows how much of a cnut he is.

delighted everton got everything they deserved, absolute joke of a football club,enjoy the rest of ur season!! not gonna be much to look forward to.

and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at moyes

Mind you, if you were the Everton manager, is that not how you would set out to play against us? It's the only way they can have a chance and we need to learn to beat teams that park the bus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.