City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

EricBrooksGhost said:
ultimateharold said:
Can I chime in.

Just got back and...

Time wasting from minute 1. Tackles from behind all game, Silva taken out miles away from the ball from the ex rag. 'Elbows' Toilet Brush doing his usual.

A full man marking job. Something I've not seen since schoolboy times.

No striker.

People can't call Stoke after watching that.

The total antithesis of the game.

Moyes? Well,

Just fuck off.

Justice done.

Stoke, they get slagged but this lot live a charmed life with the press; yet Stoke play far better football. I can accept the defensive approach but the hack and slash is a joke. Moyes looks like he's from a different planet and his judgment of this game suggest he lives on one.

agreed, stoke play like brasil compared to this bunch of animals.

dirty cheating negative scouse rag reject twats got all they deserved from the game

fuck all

how they kept 11 men on the pitch is a mystery known only to howie de rag webb

football 2 everton 0

Just got back in after a few pints in town. Always going to be difficult against 4-6-0. Talk to a couple of neverton fans in kro bar after the match. What a bitter fucking twats they are. Most satisfying result this season. CTID

de niro said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
ultimateharold said:
Can I chime in.

Just got back and...

Time wasting from minute 1. Tackles from behind all game, Silva taken out miles away from the ball from the ex rag. 'Elbows' Toilet Brush doing his usual.

No striker.

Moyes? Well,

Just fuck off.

Justice done.

Stoke, they get slagged but this lot live a charmed life with the press; yet Stoke play far better football. I can accept the defensive approach but the hack and slash is a joke. Moyes looks like he's from a different planet and his judgment of this game suggest he lives on one.

AND they just scored!

de niro said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
ultimateharold said:
Can I chime in.

Just got back and...

No striker.

Moyes? Well,

Just fuck off.

Justice done.

Nearly 30,000 posts and you're still talking shite ;o)

fair play lads you deserved the win. We certainly went with a defensive/negative plan - and to be fair for the first hour it was working.

It was Mancinis substituons that changed and won the game. We never looked like scoring at any point.

I haven't read all the posts but I would imagine its calling us negative, dirty and probably scouse bastards.

We were certainly negative, but I dont think we were dirty - picked up some deserved bookings but certainly no dirty tackles or anything thaty was a red.

One final thing. That banner 'You will always remember our future'. For fcuk sake.

Disappointed with Everton.

They should have played Saha and Drenthe from the off and actually tried to give us a game, they would've actually had a good chance of winning given their previous record against us.

They got what they deserved with their massively negative approach and kicking the shit out of our players.

Although Richards had a great game, it was frustrating during the first half that he kept drifting infield and making the whole game congested. Because of this Dzeko had a really poor game as his hold up play was just breaking down as there was no space in the middle.

Mancini made the right choice with Balotelli (although I would have started him) as his runs off the ball offered us more attacking options and free'd up the middle a bit more.

Great result in a game I thought we wouldn't win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.