City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

dzeko was tthe bad link in our play.well spotted by mancini in bringing balo.i was always concerned about our team not getting teams who come and defends so tightly.it shows we are getting through it too.thats good

DSOB the idea Moyes has little resources is jsut nonsense. Rodwell could of easily been sold in the summer for 20 mill for fund signing a striker. It was Moyes who decided to get rid of Beckford and the Yak meaning that now we have a strikers whos always injured and 2 reserve players. I can't support Moyes anymore, he kep the ineffective Arteta, he wasted 18 million pounds from the Lescott fee. He spent 11 million of an unknown Russian and fans still believe we'd be any different wity moeny. Even if we got took over by some wealthy arabs Moyes would still probably buy 3 central defenders and a few more defensive midfielders. We lost today because Moyes just simply didn't make any attempt to try and put the ball in the oppositions net. It's not licking City fans arses it's just the truth. I think it was wrong the way City fans treated Cahill after an injury, I mean yes if was Phil Neville I'd understand it but I don't think many professional football players should be abused after an injury.

Re: Samir Nasri

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
SebastianBlue said:
I imagine something like this might have been a bit more effective:

------------------ Hart -------------------
--------- Kompany -- Lescott -----------
Richards -------------------------- Clichy
---------------- de Jong -----------------
------- Milner -------------- Yaya -------
------------------ Silva ------------------
---------- Dzeko -------------------------
----------------------- Agüero -----------

But that would have required de Jong so I think Roberto played the best available squad and made great substitutions when he perceived their weaknesses.
Yeah, I thought that, posted it earlier. De Jong would have allowed Yaya to really get forward in advanced areas where we know he can slip the through balls that Silva wasn't able to until the end of the match (b/c he was marked ofc). We know this very well, as Yaya played AM last year and was our best player imo last time we played Everton.

I really agree with you about Milner as it would have given us (along with Yaya) the directness we could have used to really exploit (or try to) the bus parking.

Stop going on about De Jong.

He isn't fit yet.

We're discussing a thought experiment which does not require the replay of the match so I am not sure why de Jong not being fit should stop us.

Well, unless you really, really want us to. ;-)

ultimateharold said:
Can I chime in.

Just got back and...

Time wasting from minute 1. Tackles from behind all game, Silva taken out miles away from the ball from the ex rag. 'Elbows' Toilet Brush doing his usual.

A full man marking job. Something I've not seen since schoolboy times.

No striker.

People can't call Stoke after watching that.

The total antithesis of the game.

Moyes? Well,

Just fuck off.

Justice done.

Stoke, they get slagged but this lot live a charmed life with the press; yet Stoke play far better football. I can accept the defensive approach but the hack and slash is a joke. Moyes looks like he's from a different planet and his judgment of this game suggest he lives on one.

standupefc said:
DSOB the idea Moyes has little resources is jsut nonsense. Rodwell could of easily been sold in the summer for 20 mill for fund signing a striker. It was Moyes who decided to get rid of Beckford and the Yak meaning that now we have a strikers whos always injured and 2 reserve players. I can't support Moyes anymore, he kep the ineffective Arteta, he wasted 18 million pounds from the Lescott fee. He spent 11 million of an unknown Russian and fans still believe we'd be any different wity moeny. Even if we got took over by some wealthy arabs Moyes would still probably buy 3 central defenders and a few more defensive midfielders. We lost today because Moyes just simply didn't make any attempt to try and put the ball in the oppositions net. It's not licking City fans arses it's just the truth. I think it was wrong the way City fans treated Cahill after an injury, I mean yes if was Phil Neville I'd understand it but I don't think many professional football players should be abused after an injury.

That might have been because of your teams hatchet job on Silva.

standupefc said:
I think it was wrong the way City fans treated Cahill after an injury, I mean yes if was Phil Neville I'd understand it but I don't think many professional football players should be abused after an injury.
reap what you sow after that attempt of a tackle

This game I'm not interested in the performance only in the result.
Horrible club deserved nothing and thats what they got.
Yes we could have moved the ball quicker. Mind you thats difficult against a ten man defence
Just so happy to beat them
Class from mario and silva for the goals

Can anyone tell me what the problem is with De Yong - we miss him in the middle badly. Is he still injured or is it an issue with his contract that is keeping him out

It was us that played roughly, Vinnie maliciously fouled Cahill, it was perfectly legit for Cahill to do a sliding tackle, from behind, studs showing- Vinnie was wrong to jump out of the way and er land again. Webb was so biased to us it's unreal, we've obviously loaned him ManUre

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSWRvZLRrk[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.