City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

contrary to popular belief most evertonians would much sooner see a result against liverpool than any other team. we are jealous of your wealth but the bitterness is not a recent thing - ask any kopite. most evertonians are becoming totally indifferent and a lot do not attend. style of football is soul destroying, moyes would have used the same tactics if we were at home to fulham !!

Been a long time since I've seen as much anamosity after a game between fans seperated by the showsec rent-a-mob.
Its been developing for some time but I thought that result might put a line in the sand but having seen their reaction and bitterness they can get fucked.
I took great pleasure in giving our scouse neighbours a cheery wave goodbye as they boarded their misery wagons back to wince the came.

I FUCKING HATE EVERTON

just for you[/quote]

fine by me in fairness, much worse things in life happen ;-)

contrary to popular belief most evertonians would much sooner see a result against liverpool than any other team. we are jealous of your wealth but the bitterness is not a recent thing - ask any kopite. most evertonians are becoming totally indifferent and a lot do not attend. style of football is soul destroying, moyes would have used the same tactics if we were at home to fulham !!

As a fan would you want Moyes to go, given that Kenwright thinks the sun shines out of his arse and all the media praise his skills at keeping Everton nearer the top than the bottom.....

Eccles Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Blue Mist said:
I've read the first 16 pages and it hasn't been covered so I wil ask the question:
why wasn't Neville sent off ?
That wasn't bad enough for a sending off in itself (although Cahill's was). However, later on Neville slid in for a tackle but deliberately played the ball with his hand. Had Webb seen that he would surely have been off.

Prestwich Blue,
While I hesitate to disagree with a poster for whom I have respect Neville definitely should have been sent off for the off the ball tackle on Silva. It happened right in front of where I sit and it was despicable although typical of Neville I am afraid. It was one of the few times I was seriously on the verge of swearing at a player at a match!

I wouldn't mind betting that David Silva will have black and blue legs this morning and will need the witch hazel or whatever it is you put on bruising!!

But Neville definitely should have been red carded for that tackle and Moyes should have been spoken to by the 4th official at the way he was yelling at David Silva afterwards. Silva offered to show him his leg where Neville had kicked him!!

Sorry I just laughed out loud

As a fan would you want Moyes to go, given that Kenwright thinks the sun shines out of his arse and all the media praise his skills at keeping Everton nearer the top than the bottom.....[/quote]

i think he has taken the club as far as he can - and he knows it. where is the creativity and flair which will win trophies and fans !! its his tactics which are laughable. take yesterday where we had 3 strikers on the bench with no one coming up for set pieces and corners. does he not think that sooner rather than later people are going to refuse to pay to watch that. am not deluded and realise we have to play to our strengths but find it hard to believe some of our players are happy with that. as long as they give it a go that's all you can ask for.

i think he has taken the club as far as he can - and he knows it. where is the creativity and flair which will win trophies and fans !! its his tactics which are laughable. take yesterday where we had 3 strikers on the bench with no one coming up for set pieces and corners. does he not think that sooner rather than later people are going to refuse to pay to watch that. am not deluded and realise we have to play to our strengths but find it hard to believe some of our players are happy with that. as long as they give it a go that's all you can ask for.

Wouldnt disagree with you, maybe it was because you were playing us, maybe away against other teams he will try to play some football

I was talking to my old man after our win yesterday and i said, i feel for the away fans having paid to watch their team play the way they did, to which he said there was a time when everton where once know as the school of science when kenndal,ball,harvey,alex young used to play.How far they have fallen

i go enough away games to know he will not mate. watch how many times he takes a striker off and replaces him with a holding midfielder. and you can set your clock by his subs - 70 mins. and how many times does he bring a sub on for the last few mins. his football is like him - miserable. look at rodwell, he attacked and destroyed united and yesterday his role was to clog. barkley, a good young prospect, not even in the squad. reason he stays is he knows he could not get another job that pays him 70 k a week. problem is who would come to everton with the financial restraints, so we are left with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.