City Vs Everton Post Game Discussion thread

Cant believe the players are happy to play like yesterday....what will his tactics be for the derby? kick the opposition harder :)

shackattack said:
i go enough away games to know he will not mate. watch how many times he takes a striker off and replaces him with a holding midfielder. and you can set your clock by his subs - 70 mins. and how many times does he bring a sub on for the last few mins. his football is like him - miserable. look at rodwell, he attacked and destroyed united and yesterday his role was to clog. barkley, a good young prospect, not even in the squad. reason he stays is he knows he could not get another job that pays him 70 k a week. problem is who would come to everton with the financial restraints, so we are left with him.
Some of us have been on Everton FC facebook page and saying similar things hoping to get a reaction, all we've got is well said on the whole !
Seems most of your lot are really pissed off but don't now what to do.

Everton have got some good players that can play football, shame that they're never denied the opportunity all the time. Dross.

Despite what some have said on here, Everton are a big club. I feel a bit sorry for their fans as they deserve better.

I hate Moyes with a passion, he is an absolute bulging eyed ****. His comment abount Vinnie is disgusting. There was nothing in what he did at all. Cahill was the one who made the bad challenge.

They will be OK this year but Stoke play better football than them at the moment.

Wolves play better football than us at the moment. His tactics for the derby will be 5-4-1 and hope we nick a goal on the break. We will get beat and they will score both in the last 20 mins. Not that we are predictable mind !! Him and king kenny ffs be a laugh a minute with them 2. Most lads I know only go for the ale now.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
taconinja said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Think what you like-I know plenty of City fans in Haydock/St Helens who go to all the games...You can call me all the names you like. I detest EFC and I don't have to justify to you or any evertonian why I do not have to accept our club being arse licked when we beat you fair and square...Would he have come on if we had lost and said unlucky city you played a good game??
We don't know that do we? All we know is what happened, and frankly you come off spoiling for a fight with someone who had done nothing wrong. I definitely see why you got yourself banned. I must admit you gave me my best laugh of the day yesterday pleading not to be banned again.

Listen mate.There are far worse comments and abuse on here than I give out. I was banned for calling someone a cnut who accused me of being a rag!And then the clown went running to the mods like a child who had been told off. I have read the thread from the first page to the last and the word Cnut get touted a lot...Perhaps I am not the most subtle person on here but I refuse to be buttered up by any Everton fans coming on a city forum and trying to take the piss. If you read my posts I only give back what I receive. Well I am still here and have not had any warnings about my posts on this thread as most are of a similar nature. At the end of the day mate you can think what you like,there are plenty of city fans in St Helens,Haydock,Ashton In Makerfield,Warrington etc who go regularly. Me,if you must know I am a Salford lad who moved here when I got married,and yes I do go,every game at home and a few away so please don't ever question my commitment to all things City. MODS-Is this a fair response?
Point to me where I questioned your being a Blue. Guess what? You can't. I don't care where you're from. I don't care how many games you've went to or will go to. I don't go around calling other posters rags.

What I do is what you keep claiming to do: I say what I think. I don't care if you've been warned or not by the moderators. I'm quite capable of having a discussion. I don't think the poster you came in attacking was taking any kind of piss. He said his team was horrible and we deserved the win. That was the end of it. That DSOB twat deserves what he gets. So does another one whose name escapes me at the moment. It's standupefc or something. Don't care as he's a jerk. You want to go around picking fights with the likes of them? Have fun. In this case, you shot first and when it was pointed out, you started throwing your weight around and talking about how big a Blue you are. Good for you. No, I really mean that. No sarcasm. I'm glad you're Blue. I think it's great. I just think we also have enough decent supporters of other teams on here that don't deserve to be anyone's punching bag.

tueartsboots said:
shackattack said:
i go enough away games to know he will not mate. watch how many times he takes a striker off and replaces him with a holding midfielder. and you can set your clock by his subs - 70 mins. and how many times does he bring a sub on for the last few mins. his football is like him - miserable. look at rodwell, he attacked and destroyed united and yesterday his role was to clog. barkley, a good young prospect, not even in the squad. reason he stays is he knows he could not get another job that pays him 70 k a week. problem is who would come to everton with the financial restraints, so we are left with him.
Some of us have been on Everton FC facebook page and saying similar things hoping to get a reaction, all we've got is well said on the whole !
Seems most of your lot are really pissed off but don't now what to do.
I think they have to hope for new ownership before they end up in administration. I've been hearing rumors they're paying their bills this year by taking a loan out against next year's TV money. That's dangerous business.

the only good thing to come from liverpool is the beatles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.