City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few players need to be dropped for this one. Hart, Nasty and Dzeko would be out of the picture if it were up to me, replace with Joleon, Panty and Negredo who hopefully will be keen to prove themselves. If nothing changes from the Villa/Bayern setups I fear the worst against Everton who are flying atm.

Nasri should move to the middle with Silva coming in on wing with free role. Aguero up top on his own. Need to pass our way forward. Way too much hoofing the ball up from defenders against Bayern.

blue ranger said:
As a starter for 10 - Hart, Clichy, Nastasic and Dzeko should be dropped. 1 or 2 others will be looking over their shoulders too and I'd probably start zabba.
Drop Nastasic for what? being dribbled by one of the best dribblers in the game That is just silly. The fullbacks will be swapped for rotation, but I expect the CDs to stay the same.

Maybe Silva and Milner for Navas and Dzeko.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised with us loosing. Something about how tragic we've been lately doesn't inspire me with confidence, that and all an everton player needs to do is get a shot on goal and Hart will let the fucker in.

If we play two in midfield we will run the risk of drawing, especially against a side that usually does well against us even at the Etihad.

I will be shocked if we lose though, if we do questions have to be asked of the manager and players, simple as that.

Silva-----------Negredo------------Kun
---------Yaya----------------Milner------
---------------Fernandinho-------------
Kolarov--Lescott--Vince--Zabaleta
----------------Pantillimon-----------------

sam-caddick said:
If we play two in midfield we will run the risk of drawing, especially against a side that usually does well against us even at the Etihad.

I will be shocked if we lose though, if we do questions have to be asked of the manager and players, simple as that.

Silva-----------Negredo------------Kun
---------Yaya----------------Milner------
---------------Fernandinho-------------
Kolarov--Lescott--Vince--Zabaleta
----------------Pantillimon-----------------
One of Kun and Negredo needs not start. We simply should eshew playing more than 1 striker to start. They are both Strikers and neither is a winger willing to do the defensive work needed on the wing. Just drop one and start a Proper winger. While at it drop Lescott too. Nasty has done nothing worth dropping for.

--------------------Pants------------
Zab-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
-----Fernandinho--Yaya-----------
--Navas--------Silva-------------Milner
-----------------Negredo----------------

Before last nights game I saw this match as being pivotal to our success this season,i think it takes on even more significance now as it will also evidence just how much Pellegrini has learnt from our displays to date.

I expect to see our best players in our best formation,i don't see that as 442 because we simply don't have the players to make that effective,i will be disappointed if that system is deployed.

Everton are a very good outfit this season and,given our last two results,i think this game has come at the perfect time as it will be a fitting test for both our manager and the players in respect of character and ability.

I want to see the 4231 - it plays to our strengths given the attributes of our players.

I'd pick

-------------pants----------
Zaba----Komps--Nasty---Clichy
------Milner----Fernandinho----
---Aguero---Yaya---Silva-------
-----------Negredo-----------

Unfortunately our idiot manager will persist with the formation that has brought us such "entertaining" and "attacking" football all season.

Therefore we will lose this game 1-2 or at best sneak a draw 1-1.

Martinez is a more astute manager than the hapless idiot we have.

We've gone from being a team that believed it could win any game, to a team that is just hoping it can win now.

Pelligrini has done a marvellous job of lowering all our expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.