City Vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
HellasLEAF said:
Ahh great, home to Everton. Here they come to park the bus.

Should be a real barn burner.

1-0 Sky Blues (Kun pk).
Not sure they will park the bus

Martinez likes his teams to play,his fullbacks both have attacking instincts,Barkley is on fire and Lukaku on a mission....... they will give us a good game.

I put Martinez down for our new manager when we had nobody. He knows the game very well and plays it the right way. Not seen too much of Everton this season but they seem to be flying.
Wewill certainly be in a game today and i think it'll be tight. I'm going for 2-1, Merlin and Negredo.

As a team everton have not become barca overnight but one thing that has changed is our style of football. We play the ball on the ground far more than a Moyes team ever did. This is why a player like barkley has been allowed to prosper.

shackattack said:
As a team everton have not become barca overnight but one thing that has changed is our style of football. We play the ball on the ground far more than a Moyes team ever did. This is why a player like barkley has been allowed to prosper.

Should be a really good game today, Lukaku always gives us problems and Vince will have his work cut out to contain him.

Certainly think you'll come and have a go, which tbh could play right into our hands if we are on our game.

Martinez is proving to be a great manager, I know some had doubts and it's still early days yet, but if he does really well at Everton who knows where he may end up next, it seems the right way to do it, work from the bottom up

Ducado said:
Martinez is proving to be a great manager, I know some had doubts and it's still early days yet, but if he does really well at Everton who knows where he may end up next, it seems the right way to do it, work from the bottom up

I agree love his positivity after every game win draw or lose

waspish said:
Ducado said:

I agree love his positivity after every game win draw or lose

PMSL ...

Can we put out a fresh team, that's good enough and has enough playing time together to play well?

---------------------------Hart
Zabaleta----Kompany---Lescott----Kolarov
--------------------Fernandinho
----------Milner------Silva-------Yaya
----------------Aguero--Negredo

Doesn't sound like Silva will be able to play more than an hour so swap with Nasri

Get the first goal and we could have a great game, concede or get frustrated and it could be a long day. Confidence is key

Must win today. It's going to be tough as it always is against this lot. Come on city!

Hart
Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Milner Barry
Silva Yaya Aguero
Negredo

Would put Kolarov in instead of Clichy but am worried about the attacking ability and pace of Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.