Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
Hart
Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy
Milner Barry
Silva Yaya Aguero
Negredo

Would put Kolarov in instead of Clichy but am worried about the attacking ability and pace of Coleman.

Don't think the loan rules state that Barry can play for us against Everton ... ;)

Ha ha, I'm blaming the early kick off for me being awake before my brain is ready to function.

Fernandinho can replace Barry at half time. Or Razak could start.

Ducado said:
Martinez is proving to be a great manager, I know some had doubts and it's still early days yet, but if he does really well at Everton who knows where he may end up next, it seems the right way to do it, work from the bottom up
Pervert;) getting the train in half an hour looking forward to this one.

moomba said:
Ha ha, I'm blaming the early kick off for me being awake before my brain is ready to function.

Haha. No worries I know the feeling. Feel very fuzzy this morning. Any chance of Tevez getting a start too ... ;)

andyhinch said:
Ducado said:
Martinez is proving to be a great manager, I know some had doubts and it's still early days yet, but if he does really well at Everton who knows where he may end up next, it seems the right way to do it, work from the bottom up
Pervert;) getting the train in half an hour looking forward to this one.

I am setting off in a bit might catch you in the square

BillyShears said:
moomba said:

Haha. No worries I know the feeling. Feel very fuzzy this morning. Any chance of Tevez getting a start too ... ;)
Glad it's not just me, first pre match pint could be interesting:)

Ducado said:

I agree, top draw. He produced some incredible performances from Wigan with absolutely bugger-all resources. In our winning season they went on a run beating the rags (of course) and Liverpool away, Arsenal away and they would have won at Chelsea were it not for disgraceful refereeing. I think they had 6 wins from 8 or something. At Wigan, FFS. The guy is a quality manager.

How long before Demichellis is fit?

Nastasic and Lescott are both scaring the shit out of me at the moment.

Nastasic seems to just go round constantly fouling players in dangerous areas. Not a good idea against a team with Baines in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.