City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Micah Richards incident has to be one of the worst decisions of all time , and was a bad a decision as the ridiculous penalty given against Sun Jihai at Birmingham some years back.

-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm --

That Micah Richards incident has to be one of the worst decisions of all time , and was a bad a decision as the ridiculous penalty given against Sun Jihai at Birmingham some years back.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm --<br /><br />That Micah Richards incident has to be one of the worst decisions of all time , and was a bad a decision as the ridiculous penalty given against Sun Jihai at Birmingham some years back.

black mamba said:
That Micah Richards incident has to be one of the worst decisions of all time , and was a bad a decision as the ridiculous penalty given against Sun Jihai at Birmingham some years back.

Bit over the top...

black mamba said:

I heard younthe first time :)

I would like to see rodwell and milner in the team, id drop yaya and navas. ( bringing on navas in the second half later on)

I would rather play boyata with nastasic than play both lescot and nastasic .Though boyata is not top class he atleat he has pace to recover quickly . Lescot is not good enough for use anymore,he can't pass can't jump and has no pace. With the high line Pellegrino is using he is useless . we need two ball playing cb in our team every top team has them.

where we need to improve is

transitions we are very slow when we attack .what I have noticed is that it is yaya or silva who brings the ball forward . one of the centre backs should be doing this ,that is why we need two ball playing CB s we can attack quicker if one of the them quickly plays the ball forward .
In the match against Cardiff neither of lescot or Garcia played it forward and hence we were dead slow.

one more thing I have noticed is that
clichy and zaba are ineffective when they attack .both of them do not cross the ball well speaking of which I have never seen clichy cross . this has been a problem for us since last season especially since Silva and nasri go inside .most teams dont seem to even care to.defend against clichy since he can't cross.It also makes us vulnerable against attacks down that flank .

what I would like is we sell kolarov and bring a young left back and
a new centre back (Demichelis
we would do just fine for me)

Alot of people here who put Aguero in first 11 are little biased.
He didn't show alot and i think Negredo/Dzeko would be a better option.

Does anyone know when will Jovetic be fit?

I think we need to start the same team as against Cardiff (maybe with Nasty replacing Garcia if fit) and expect a big improvement in both effort and organisation.

If it is not evident after 50 minutes then make positive changes - am particularly keen to see more of Negredo.

I also think Rodwell could do some good by making runs into the box when we are attacking.

I would be quite happy to see Baines at City and think he could add real threat to our attacks although whether he would be as effective as at Everton where he has Pienaar in front of him could be questioned. It would have the bonus of annoying Moyes too!

black mamba said:

So; let me get this right, to avoid any confusion. You reckon that ''That Micah Richards incident has to be one of the worst decisions of all time , and was a bad a decision as the ridiculous penalty given against Sun Jihai at Birmingham some years back''. Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.