City Vs Hull Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
mammutly said:
jimharri said:
Seeing as I'm travelling over for the game, they better pull their collective fingers out!

Surely you have a picture to illustrate that point?
The mods wouldn't approve!

I suppose not

monkey_face.jpg

EDIT: Although the above picture may appear to suggest a disapproving monkey not relevant to the topic. The monkey in question is a Newcastle supporter, many of whom are still sulking after our last home game. I just hope we achieve a similar level of performance against Hull and the picture has nothing to do with what moderators might make of a pic that Jim never posted to do with fingers being pulled out.

Should annihilate them.

Having said that I think Harry Dowd's the ref. I don't remember the exact details but I'm sure this guys got form when it comes to City. I may be mistaken but wasn't there was a penalty situation vs Liverpool a few years back with Micah and before that a penalty against Sun Jihai vs the Kipper Ties?

FWIW, Hull had to play 120 minutes tonight to beat Leyton Orient in the League Cup. They made changes though - how many of these should we expect to see on Saturday?

Harper, Rosenior, Dudgeon, Bruce, McShane, Mclean, Stewart, Boyd, Meyler, Proschwitz, Fryatt

kun said:
MUST be a better performance than yesterday. Simple as.

Hart
Zabaleta Demichelis(hopefully) Nastasic Clichy
Rodwell Fernandinho
Navas Yaya Silva
Negredo

Pants, Micah, Lescott, Milner, Jovetic, Aguero, Dzeko

Eh yes, we should bench our best player of whole pre-season, and both PL games, who just regained his form and true self, and after stunning goals in pre-season just started scoring in league games too, all after two perfect all-around, head turning performances - Jesus Christ !

santasa said:
kun said:
MUST be a better performance than yesterday. Simple as.

Hart
Zabaleta Demichelis(hopefully) Nastasic Clichy
Rodwell Fernandinho
Navas Yaya Silva
Negredo

Pants, Micah, Lescott, Milner, Jovetic, Aguero, Dzeko

Eh yes, we should bench our best player of whole pre-season, and both PL games, who just regained his form and true self, and after stunning goals in pre-season just started scoring in league games too, all after two perfect all-around, head turning performances - Jesus Christ !
Really? "two perfect all-around, head turning performances"

Negredo has played 30 minutes of football and scored twice (one wrongly disallowed)
If that had of counted he'd have scored in all of his last 4 City matches, and scored 4 in his last match at Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.