spongebob123 said:
----------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta------Lescott-------Nastasic.....Kolarov
---------------Fernandinho---Toure------------------
Navas--------------------Silva------------------Jovetic
---------------------------Aguero---------------------------

442/4231

I'll go for that.
One more chance for Sergio to lead the line whilst trying to find both form and fitness.

It's a pity Micah is not fit and available because fullback rotation is well overdue especially in these types of games

Kolarov
12/13: 17 starts, 4 goals, 3 assists
11/12: 21 starts, 4 goals, 6 assists
10/11: 31 starts, 3 goals, 2 assists
TOTAL: 69 starts, 11 goals, 11 assists
= 2.23 starts per goal/assist (last two seasons)
= 3.13 starts per goal/assist (City career)

Clichy
12/13: 33 starts, 2 assists
11/12: 37 starts, 4 assists
TOTAL: 70 starts, 6 assists and not one goal= 11.67 starts per goal/assist (last two seasons/City career)

Kolarov's goal and assist record ain't half bad when you compare it to Silva's and there's a ocean-sized gap between Kolarov's and Clichy's goal and assist record. I'd say the evidence supports the idea that Kolarov is effective going forward. If it's a matter of relativity, and Kolarov is 'ordinary', then Clichy is horrifically bad considering he's 5.23 times less likely to bag a goal or assist than Kolarov is.

Skashions stats from a previous thread speak for themselves.
Martinez basically challenged Clichy in the cup final "We will give you possesion of the ball in all parts of the pitch prove me wrong cos I dont think you have the quality to hurt us"

I love Zab but both our fullbacks are in a very poor run of form.

Time to shake it up a bit.

2-0 win. A clean sheet will give the team some confidence going to Stoke.

----------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta------Lescott-------Nastasic.....Kolarov
---------------Fernandinho---Toure------------------
Navas--------------------Silva------------------Jovetic
---------------------------Negredo---------------------------

----------------------Hart
----Zabaleta----Boyata---Nastasic----Clichy
---------------Yaya------Fernandinho
------Navas----------Silva-------Jovetic
---------------------Negredo

Subs: Panti, Lescott, Nasri, Aguero, Dzeko, Milner, Rodwell.

Think Negredo deserves to start a game after playing well in his two sub appearances, would like to see Jovetic start if he is 100% fit against what should be a comfortable game so no massive pressure for him. If he isn't fit I would shift Silva to the left and put Aguero in behind Negredo.

I don't think Aguero has been playing particually well so far, possibly due to missing so much of pre-season? I wish he would shot more often, vs Cardiff he always was making one pass too many and getting crowded out.

Boyata and Nasti in defence if he is fit enough. I thought Boyata played pretty well in the pre-season games and would be more comfortable at CB than Garcia. I don't like the idea of two same footed players at CB so left Lescott on the bench. MP might have no problem playing both Nasti and Lescott though. Zabaleta was very poor by his own standards vs Cardiff but I don't think Richards will be fit to play otherwise I would have put him in. Similar story for Clichy, think he was pretty poor in the last game but I don't trust Kolarov in defence enough when we are already missing Kompany. He would provide much needed threat down the left wing though.

Hope we play with much more intensity this game and don't give Hull any hope or we will be in for another long game.

3-0

I wouldn't let kolo anywhere near our team - not good enough<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:53 pm --<br /><br />I wouldn't let kolo anywhere near our team - not good enough

my dad is going on the met starting at crumpsall can someone tell me where he gets off at and which tram to Etihad and how far is the Etihad stop to the ground thank you in advance

Panti; Zab, Lescott, Nasty, Clichy; Milner/Fernandinho, Rodwell; Navas, Silva, Jovetic; Dzeko/Negredo

Won't happen but I'd like to see this.

aguerooooo said:
my dad is going on the met starting at crumpsall can someone tell me where he gets off at and which tram to Etihad and how far is the Etihad stop to the ground thank you in advance

The tram stop is at the ground, don't know which tram I suggest you consult their website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.