Navas--------------------Toure------------------SIlva
---------------------------Dzeko---------------------------

What we will get:

---------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta------Lescott-------Nastasic.....Clichy
---------------Fernandinho---Toure------------------
Navas--------------------------------------------SIlva
--------------------Aguero----Dzeko----------------------

Simply put, nothing we did during the game against Cardiff lost us the game. It was what we did on "dead balls" that cost us. The only change I can see, is a true CD (Nastasic) replacing a makeshift CD (Garcia). There is an off chance of benching Aguero for match fitness. But after watching the game again, there really wasn't much wrong with Aguero. He lost some balls trying to do what he normally does (which sometimes are magical), and failed to score. Most times, he does actually score or create.

Negredo will probably sub in as usual for either Aguero or Dzeko. Nasri for the other and Jovetic for Navas late (if we still need goals). If we are set (i.e. up 2 or 3 goals) then Milner and Rodwell are the likely incomers with Negredo.

That's whats gonna happen. Lets hope we are in form.

To be fair, I am still a bit dissapointed in our pressure defense. I was expecting something similar to Barcelona and Dortmund. Early pressure, group pressure, 6 second retrieval and the like. But I haven't seen it yet. We still defend a lot like we did in the past.

We still have that static back 4, DM shielding the back 4 mentality. And it sucks. We need to get away from that. Team defense, total football, early defending and the like should be the goal. This unfortunately is also the key to breaking down "Park the Bus" teams. Early defense, gets you the ball back when other team is most disorganized, and gives you a shorter distance to the goal.

I am hoping to see more of this from City. As it is then all our talented players will shine their best.

But I am patient :)

3-0 city, joe hart hat trick coz hes got a point to prove. Im workin tho, ticket goin to my brother, gutted :-(

City 5-0, the whole team has a point to prove and will do.

Dzeko 2, Aguero, Silva, Negredo

Job done! Happy days

2-0 a good solid performance

hart

zabba
clichy
nasty
lescott

yaya
fernandinho
silva

milner
navas
negredo

thats the team id pick. but i doubt it

Hull will come and park the bus and kick shite out of us, but we will kick harder. Lets give the elephant man some serious shit.

6-0

Dzeko hat trick
Nasri 2
Neg

daxman said:
What I want
Zabaleta------Nastasic-------Lescott....Clichy
---------------Fernandinho---Rodwell------------------
Navas--------------------Toure------------------SIlva
---------------------------Dzeko---------------------------

What we will get:

Zabaleta------Lescott-------Nastasic.....Clichy
---------------Fernandinho---Toure------------------
Navas--------------------------------------------SIlva
--------------------Aguero----Dzeko----------------------

Simply put, nothing we did during the game against Cardiff lost us the game. It was what we did on "dead balls" that cost us. The only change I can see, is a true CD (Nastasic) replacing a makeshift CD (Garcia). There is an off chance of benching Aguero for match fitness. But after watching the game again, there really wasn't much wrong with Aguero. He lost some balls trying to do what he normally does (which sometimes are magical), and failed to score. Most times, he does actually score or create.

Negredo will probably sub in as usual for either Aguero or Dzeko. Nasri for the other and Jovetic for Navas late (if we still need goals). If we are set (i.e. up 2 or 3 goals) then Milner and Rodwell are the likely incomers with Negredo.

That's whats gonna happen. Lets hope we are in form.

To be fair, I am still a bit dissapointed in our pressure defense. I was expecting something similar to Barcelona and Dortmund. Early pressure, group pressure, 6 second retrieval and the like. But I haven't seen it yet. We still defend a lot like we did in the past.

We still have that static back 4, DM shielding the back 4 mentality. And it sucks. We need to get away from that. Team defense, total football, early defending and the like should be the goal. This unfortunately is also the key to breaking down "Park the Bus" teams. Early defense, gets you the ball back when other team is most disorganized, and gives you a shorter distance to the goal.

I am hoping to see more of this from City. As it is then all our talented players will shine their best.

But I am patient :)

Excellent post
Totally agree about our need to press when off the ball

aguerooooo said:
my dad is going on the met starting at crumpsall can someone tell me where he gets off at and which tram to Etihad and how far is the Etihad stop to the ground thank you in advance
If the tram he gets on is going to Droylsden then it goes through town and on to the ground. Otherwise change in town for the Droylsden line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.