City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

just don't understand the kolarov substitution, we were just beginning to get a head of steam, nasri was just getting us going, then in one fell swoop our 2 wingers are both fullbacks and one of them is playing on the wrong side! baffled

We are clearly in freefall, 4 defeats from 8 games speaks for itself, Nasri and johnson were non existant in the first half. This was not even a good liverpool team and they lacked any kind of goal threat , this has got to be the worst performance this season . Out of 2 cup competitions in 4 days aswell as spurs hot on our tails in the league, things must get better fast .

Width....................................................................................................................width
Please.

EaglesFan said:
Kun has been way too selfish last few games...I'm not liking that.

Also, the kid needs a fucking break, he has played like 10 games in 15 days :-)

Against Wigan, maybe?

No offense but he is a pro footballer. He played on Sunday and has had over 48 hours rest. Why does need an extended break? I am not even going to bring wages into this but for the money he is on, is it too hard to play 2 games in a week?

Players like Messi play nearly every game and they don't seem to suffer from it. If anything giving players rests fucks up their momentum. Ever since you took Dzeko out of the team early on in the season, he has looked a lesser player.

Andouble said:
Crisis, LOL.

4 whole months to be played!

Doesnt matter how longs left if there's nothing to play for if we go out of this we MUST win league or Europa league

stavros said:
EaglesFan said:
Kun has been way too selfish last few games...I'm not liking that.

Also, the kid needs a fucking break, he has played like 10 games in 15 days :-)

Against Wigan, maybe?

yeah rest our best player in a must win game.

fucking moron

Every game is a must win game, except that against Wigan we might be able to pull it off...

And only fucking moron is your dad for daring to bring you to this earth, you rude piece of shit.

dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

Why Savic stunned he was selected.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

Too slow again and we seem to be getting slower

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

no passion no committment and no fight

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.

What a load of shit.

EaglesFan said:
Jumanji said:
Zonal Marking's Michael Cox says:
'Well worth playing six defenders against a side with dangerous attackers but no deep-lying playmaker'

Wherefore art thou, De Rossi.

Is De Rossi (honest question) really that good going forward?

I though he is known for defensive side of the game?
I know you're American, but I take it you haven't been watching football for too long? :P

Yes.

The new Roma coach has him in a more defensive role now. That is all.

He is a regista. Look it up.

------

Anyways, the point the guy from Zonal Marking was trying to say is Liverpool's defensive tactics were brilliant because we have no incisive passers from deep.

This makes it easy as fuck to park the bus against us, moreso than other teams.

City Raider said:
just don't understand the kolarov substitution, we were just beginning to get a head of steam, nasri was just getting us going, then in one fell swoop our 2 wingers are both fullbacks and one of them is playing on the wrong side! baffled

he just gambled on us getting a decent set piece situation, which kolarov managed to fuck up everytime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.