City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Absolutely no need for such negativity. May I remind all WE ARE TOP OF THE LeAGUE !!!!!!!!
Monday night 3 pts YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

BooksReject said:
That challenge aside, I thought we looked ok at the back - joleon stepped up, micah was immense as ever, gael ok and savic overall was steady. It was creativity we lacked - second half possession but no real clear cut chances. Lets just hope its a mid season blip, but it needs nipping in the bud. We have lost our killer instinct.

Yes in the first half we stalled in the midfield due to lack of creativity. We created numerous opportunities in the 2nd half but then they parked the bus.

The time to attack a team that comes to our turf is to attack them from the get go before the away team settles down and park their double decker.

Liverpool strategy was to attack first. We played into their game by starting with a defensive posture. Thats why we were on the backfoot and have a horrid first half.

Utter rubbish.
Were in free fall and being exposed as average without Kompany, Yaya and Silva.

Jumanji said:
EaglesFan said:
Jumanji said:
Zonal Marking's Michael Cox says:
'Well worth playing six defenders against a side with dangerous attackers but no deep-lying playmaker'

Wherefore art thou, De Rossi.

Is De Rossi (honest question) really that good going forward?

I though he is known for defensive side of the game?
I know you're American, but I take it you haven't been watching football for too long? :P

Yes.

The new Roma coach has him in a more defensive role now. That is all.

He is a regista. Look it up.

------

Anyways, the point the guy from Zonal Marking was trying to say is Liverpool's defensive tactics were brilliant because we have no incisive passers from deep.

This makes it easy as fuck to park the bus against us, moreso than other teams.

I'm not American :-)

I just dont follow Serie A much... at all :-)

greasedupdeafguy said:
Andouble said:
Crisis, LOL.

4 whole months to be played!
out of the champions league
out of the fa cup
90% chance we're going out of the carling cup
Tns of injuries, suspensions and players of on internation duties
And form in the league isnt brilliant at the moment.
It is a crisis

Carling Cup Semi.

Three points clear at the top.

Crisis. Obviously.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Andouble said:
Crisis, LOL.

4 whole months to be played!
out of the champions league
out of the fa cup
90% chance we're going out of the carling cup
Tns of injuries, suspensions and players of on internation duties
And form in the league isnt brilliant at the moment.
It is a crisis

Jesus! I truly hope you don't answer the phones for The Samaritans.

robertsuki said:
we must learn to play the barcelona way especially at home and press them back in the first 20 minutes.
we are tending to allow them to press and then hit them later.however when they score early as in last two games our tactics appear to be in tatters until the half time team talk.
time to start dominating at home and getting our act together away from home.correct me if I am wrong the last away league win was QPR some time ago.

Fuck off you rag twat

BlueRiz said:
Shauntheprofitmachine said:
lads, look on the bright side. We've survived 2trips of scousers and nothing has been stolen from our bins! (yet)

Wrong mate... Just saw Gerrard lift someone's bag in the tunnel after his comments about Mancini...

Can't believe how he was so disrespectful towards Mancini!

dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

Why Savic stunned he was selected.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

Too slow again and we seem to be getting slower

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

no passion no committment and no fight

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.
This is pretty fucking embarrassing.

At least you cheered me up by making me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.