City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

Why Savic stunned he was selected.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

Too slow again and we seem to be getting slower

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

no passion no committment and no fight

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.

What complete and utter crap. You have no idea what you're talking about. Did you even watch the game? No width? no committment?

You need to control your emotions and learn a little objectivity before making yourself look like an 8 year old girl who's lost her Barbie.

Man up you ****!

we must learn to play the barcelona way especially at home and press them back in the first 20 minutes.
we are tending to allow them to press and then hit them later.however when they score early as in last two games our tactics appear to be in tatters until the half time team talk.
time to start dominating at home and getting our act together away from home.correct me if I am wrong the last away league win was QPR some time ago.

Andouble said:
Crisis, LOL.

4 whole months to be played!
out of the champions league
out of the fa cup
90% chance we're going out of the carling cup
Tns of injuries, suspensions and players of on internation duties
And form in the league isnt brilliant at the moment.
It is a crisis

EaglesFan said:
Kun has been way too selfish last few games...I'm not liking that.

Also, the kid needs a fucking break, he has played like 10 games in 15 days :-)

Against Wigan, maybe?
I know he's starting to act like Tevez it cost us aginst Sunderland should have passed it Nasri

dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.

Are you being serious?

A couple of points:

1) I think the time has come to buy a top class centre back. Until now I have been of the mind that we had it covered, but I'm not convinced now. Savic would be good cover for Lescott, but not for Kompany. We can't afford to lose such a top class operator, VK is out for 4 matches, but he could easily turn an ankle in training on February 1st and be out for another 4. The window is open, now is the time to act.

2) Micah Richards could do a job in midfield. Defensively sound, athletic, and powerful going forward. Against a side like Wigan I think Micah could fill in tidily for Yaya. With Barry, Milner, or De Jong holding, why not give Richards a go? Our measured style of play this season has often let teams get back and organise before we use the ball, and Yaya has been the difference breaking down defences with his powerful forward runs. In Micah Richards I think we have a player who can also add this to our play.

homerdog said:
dctid said:

No pace no imagination

What a load of shit.

Expand a little - which bit would you disagree with

City Raider said:
just don't understand the kolarov substitution, we were just beginning to get a head of steam, nasri was just getting us going, then in one fell swoop our 2 wingers are both fullbacks and one of them is playing on the wrong side! baffled

Kolarov was brought on for crosses (as we were expecting them late in the game)....

And that's the funny part, given his performance tonight :-)

That's the risk of taking cup competitions lightly.

I have loathed Wenger doing this as if you put all your eggs in the ''concentrate on the PL only ''basket, if you end up losing the PL, you end up trophy-less which makes the season unsuccessful.

I used to hate when Wenger would play the kids in the cup competitions as this is one of the main reasons why we haven't won anything so long.

So if i were you i would try and win the league cup especially when you play either Cardiff or Palace in the final.

Shauntheprofitmachine said:
lads, look on the bright side. We've survived 2trips of scousers and nothing has been stolen from our bins! (yet)

Wrong mate... Just saw Gerrard lift someone's bag in the tunnel after his comments about Mancini...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.