City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: A bit of credit for Micah

Good shout sir.

Pretty much what the op said. I will add, ok not tonight but his crossing has come on leaps and bounds also this season.

mancityscot said:
MCC said:
Maybe i am in the minority but I thought we did well in the 2nd half and with a bit more luck, we would have equalized. Only half time! Grow some FFS!

By did well, do you mean had a lot of possession? That was because Liverpool put 10 men behind the ball and brought on 2 defenders. They were defending their lead. They had no reason to attack so they sat back

It's funny though how we created MORE chances when they "Parked the bus" though. In the end they were playing 6-3-1. Another 10 mins and we would of scored. You can only soak up that amount of pressure for so long.

Yaya Toure

We missed him tonight.

A lot of people discuss his importance and debate over his overall contribution to the side. Tonight is the perfect example and is why his one of the first men on the team sheet.

I hope we are still in a good position in the league by the time he returns from ACN.

I also think we need to change our style of football without him around. Big loss.

Can I ask a favour? Can all of the melodramatic, negative, knee jerking cock wombles please go and support someone else please?

Absolutely dreadful! No fight,no spark,no zip.The whole team looked like it was feeling sorry for itself instead of rolling up their sleeves and looking like they wanted to win the game.Where was the pace and desire?

Out of the FA cup,probably out of the carling cup and if we don't shake ourselves out of this lethargy out of winning the title too.

The fringe players did themselves no favours and showed just why they don't start when everyone is fit and available.

It is now Mancini and co prove their worth.

Fair play to Samir Nasri, when he came on it gave the entire team a lift and he looked to be the only City player with any movement or guile. Best player on the pitch alongside Richards for me.

Mancini needs to stop the negativity and build up the confidence of the younger players and give them a go.

jankos78 said:
Well , its only 1;0 but the way we play last few matches .... bad . not passing ball as we did in the beginig of the season, Nasri is not the same , Balloteli looks not interested playing ,Dzeko is injured , no Yaya, Silva is only our hope for few next matches , hope Wigan doesnt park the bus ,cose then we will have problem... we need beat them 3 or more goals , Spurs next ,hard game
Balotelli is clearly injured as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.