City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Many villages missing many idiots tonight....

We are not top of the league by accident, it's embarrassing some of the comments on here slagging off players and Mancini.

dctid said:
Whichever way we look at it there has to be serious questions over the players and the team and the coaching.

Why Savic stunned he was selected.

We have lost a few players and yes our performance may suffer but that is no excuse to surrender the whole of the first half

Too slow again and we seem to be getting slower

No pace no imagination

We are falling apart and Mancini needs to look at himself to be honest - there is no excuse

Truth is as things currently stand we cannot and will not win the premiership if performances like this continue and there have been a few like this.

Getting totally fooked off with tippy tappy football we have no width and no pace and that is Mancinis fault as he sets the style of play

For those whom say its only half time that great but another 90 minutes of that total shite away at Anfield will see us get a drubbing

no passion no committment and no fight

For me there are now question marks over Mancini - he is a one trick pony with no ability to change his style of play and this tippy tappy shit will win us fook all this season.

Congratulations.
You are now the front runner for the most stupid flappity flap flap knee jerk post of the year.
It's only early Jan but I really do think this will take some beating.

Jumanji said:
Pool are dire at home this season anyway. Relax. 1 goal on aggregate is FUCKING NOTHING.

True this, nice early goal and we will cruise it. i didn't think we missed Vinnie as much as Silvas creativity to be honest - and he will be back for the second leg :)

dctid said:
You think we can win the league or indeed anything plaing like this?

You think that teams have not worked us out - Pool got their goal and parked the bus

Did you see any passion tonight or incisive football

Need to step back looks at our recent preformances look at those around us and be honest with the assessment of the team

We are playing fookin Wengerball - tippy tappt football lots and lots of passes getting no fookin where

I don't think it's about a lack of passion. Fa cup second half proved that.

What we are lacking is a couple of more players who have raw power and pace who can unsettle a team who decide to park the bus. Only Micah currently fits the bill from the players currently available and with kompany and yaya out for the next month we are in serious danger of fucking our season up if we don't do something about it.

How do you think Wigan are going to setup against us?

That's right, 10 players behind the ball and smash us with pace on the counter after our lack of ability to break teams down turns into frustration, especially if we don't score first/early.

Weve never had such a good opportunity at winning the title with other top teams around us playing so poorly (other than spurs...) and weve spurned our chances to create a bit of a gap between ourselves and nearest rivals which would have eased the pressure. The pressure over the next 4 weeks is going to be intense for those who get selected.

Personally, im worried and think it needs addressing until we either make a couple of signings or have players back.

MCC said:
Maybe i am in the minority but I thought we did well in the 2nd half and with a bit more luck, we would have equalized. Only half time! Grow some FFS!

By did well, do you mean had a lot of possession? That was because Liverpool put 10 men behind the ball and brought on 2 defenders. They were defending their lead. They had no reason to attack so they sat back

Well , its only 1;0 but the way we play last few matches .... bad . not passing ball as we did in the beginig of the season, Nasri is not the same , Balloteli looks not interested playing ,Dzeko is injured , no Yaya, Silva is only our hope for few next matches , hope Wigan doesnt park the bus ,cose then we will have problem... we need beat them 3 or more goals , Spurs next ,hard game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.