City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

baldybouncer said:
Jumanji said:
What's the funniest thing about this thread is I'm seeing a few people saying we miss Yaya and these are the same people that slag him off every week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fill in the blanks ... f _ c _ l _ as f _ c _
You know it!

I don't like picking out individuals but really disappointed with the performance of de Jong, took no responsibility to get us playing and tapped it straight back to the player he got it from every time, leaving a nervy kid in only his ? start for the team to inevitably gift it back to Liverpool. Most of the time he didn't even look up to see if he could play it forward, not good enough if he's going to play in a 2 man midfield. Barry has expanded his game to remain an important player this season, I'm no longer confident that de Jong can do the same.

Kolarov is getting ridiculous now with stupid shots and poor deliveries from set pieces

The only positive for me was Richards who tried his best to spark us into life, the only one who played with a bit of energy and drive. Hart did well too. Much better required from the rest.

13zv0k1.gif

you all know who you are..

Tevez City said:
KTK said:
On a positive note Nasri looked useful tonight. Still the team as a whole was distinctly average, seemed flat.

I agree, Him,Richards & Hart were the ones who were above average tonight
Nasri certainly tried tonight.

So did Aguero - who did well to get in a shot when surrounded by 4 defenders.

St Ives blue said:
Agree that Kolarov was shocking when he came on, surely Bobby needs to have a word to restrict his shooting to times when he's got a slight chance of getting on target.

Do think that we were too negative tonight when we really needed a bit more urgency to catch Liverpool on the break. Too many sideways/backwards passes from NDJ, Savic and even Lescott tonight.

Agree re Kolarov, but the reason the ball was going sideways and backwards so often is that there was no-one dropping deep from midfield to collect, like Silva does so well. At least our defence don't just resort to humping it forward as in bygone days - we keep possession and look to build again

For a cup semi Final when the visitors bring 6000.
I sat in 232 with my lad on a row of our own with swathes of empty seats.
It was like a morgue and the team deserve a bit of support when backs are against the wall.
Big club & support my arse.

Love_Each_Day said:
I don't like picking out individuals but really disappointed with the performance of de Jong, took no responsibility to get us playing and tapped it straight back to the player he got it from every time, leaving a nervy kid in only his second league start for the team to inevitably gift it back to Liverpool. Most of the time he didn't even look up to see if he could play it forward, not good enough if he's going to play in a 2 man midfield. Barry has expanded his game to remain an important player this season, I'm no longer confident that de Jong can do the same.

Kolarov is getting ridiculous now with stupid shots and poor deliveries from set pieces

The only positive for me was Richards who tried his best to spark us into life, the only one who played with a bit of energy and drive. Hart did well too. Much better required from the rest.

It was the cup

mdj0520 said:
1-0 is nothing.

We'll do them at theirs.

Not in our current form we wont. And we look seriously leggy, not to mention it'll be only 3 days after a massive game v Spurs. Capable but I think it's a big, big ask now.

All the new "fans" are up in arms because they dont realise this is even further than we used to go before. Im calm as a coma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.