City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

i8rags said:
arsenalrob said:
You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.
Fuck off.
Please.

bored at work said:
Barry and NDJ doesn't work
NDJ & Silva or Nasri doesn't even work. Starting dj has made Silva & Nasri gone off the boil.

Review our midfielders' performances (and our results) with and without dJ.

Yes Mancini ( post match interview) you are right our first half performance was ghast and we know starting with a holding midfielder.

The tie is doable very doable so c'mon city roll up them sleeves and give it large next one. reina had two great saves we had chances and either Sergio ,balo or edin will get a chance.
get David back and we can kill them. Have to say Jimmy looked fucked tonight no zip .MIcah was strong .

@arsenalrob

Realistically, this fan of another football club is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

You cant just keep on BUYING. You will never develop chemistry and understanding that way.

Please STOP. We have a good team, did you expect to win EVERY GAME??

We beat Wigan on Monday - I'm happy.

One game at a time. One game at a time lads...

That challenge aside, I thought we looked ok at the back - joleon stepped up, micah was immense as ever, gael ok and savic overall was steady. It was creativity we lacked - second half possession but no real clear cut chances. Lets just hope its a mid season blip, but it needs nipping in the bud. We have lost our killer instinct.

homerdog said:
Savic wasn't that bad, IMO, penalty aside. I wonder if playing De Jong is why that game had echoes of last season?

I thought he was our best forward linking midfielder in the second half.

Especially the 10 mins before he got substituted.

homerdog said:
Savic wasn't that bad, IMO, penalty aside. I wonder if playing De Jong is why that game had echoes of last season?
He was shocking gave so many passes to liverpool dont how anyone can say he is better than nedum.

arsenalrob said:
You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.

Er thanks for that note of support. It may have escaped your notice that United have been winning everything and the kitchen sink for the past 20 years and have the most successful manager in the uk ever. That kind of helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.