City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

adrianr said:
On a lighter note, I'l take 3-0 and 3 points off them in the league over 0-1 in the first leg of the CC semi. Another trophy will be marvellous but this will be easily forgotten if we lift the league.

Yup Yup!

We looked defeated and negative all night. Its like from kick off we had given up cos Vinny, SIlva are unavailable.

kevodevo said:
The tie is doable very doable so c'mon city roll up them sleeves and give it large next one. reina had two great saves we had chances and either Sergio ,balo or edin will get a chance.
get David back and we can kill them. Have to say Jimmy looked fucked tonight no zip .MIcah was strong .

Agreed....those scouse wankers are acting like they are at Wembley.

Not over by a long way this.

i8rags said:
arsenalrob said:
You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.
Fuck off.

He's right. The constant clamour to buy more players whenever a result goes against us is fucking embarrassing!

tweet
MattLawExpressMatt Law
Quite funny this: @Big_Stu_MUFC: Manchester City are missing a few things lately. One's a title. Two's Kompany and three's a crowd.

CTID101 said:
Very disappointing.
Tired minds and legs for some lads out there and just utter shite from others ie Kolarov.

Severely lacking something with our key players out but its like any team. Bobby will see this and act accordingly.

Not out blues.

He certainly will cos he'll bring on Kolorov and put Clichy on the right wing.

He knew Kolo and Yaya were going to the ACON and hasn't acted accordingly.

Fucking baffling

I want to see Hargreaves and Barry in the middle. As has been said, Barry and De Jong don't work.

Pigeonho said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Am I the only one who failed to see any contact from Savic for that penalty ?
Yes. From another angle he sythed him down. It was stupid.

Right I've stood by the window and watched it again. Still can't see it. I don't see any jolt from Agger. I just see him making a meal of it. I'll go and stand behind the settee and try it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.