City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

kevodevo said:
The tie is doable very doable so c'mon city roll up them sleeves and give it large next one. reina had two great saves we had chances and either Sergio ,balo or edin will get a chance.
get David back and we can kill them. Have to say Jimmy looked fucked tonight no zip .MIcah was strong .

Even Jimmy performances too when DJ is playing. Is our winning style of football cramped with DJ?

Correct me if I'm wrong!

i8rags said:
arsenalrob said:
You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.
Fuck off.

What the fuck is wrong with what arsenalrob said?????

Passing too ponderous and far too often between feet or behind the man, thereby slowing the play down. Players didn't look comfortable with too many of them moving position and looking confused. Most worrying of all, we had nobody who could up the tempo in the middle of the park. Nasri, Milner, Barry, and De Jong are capable players but not one of them gives you the impression that they will take on the responsibility. Now, what happened to that little Argentinian geezer we had...

Gerard having a go at Mancini, comparing his after match complaints to Rooney's getting in the face of the ref during a game. Fucking twat he is!!!

LOL Gerarrd what a Twat! Criticising Mancini, saying:

'he had a go at Rooney the other day, now he's trying to get a Liverpool player sent off, that's disappointing'

Silva plays tonight and thats a very different game, especially second half when they couldnt have defended any deeper, we just didnt have the creative nouse to prise them open. I will say a little prayer tonight that hes fit for the second leg.

sigh.

our central defense is mediocre without kompany, and almost bad when savic is the guy coming in. he is not ready for the PL imo.

our central midfield is very slow and uninspired without yaya, and with de jong coming in instead, we are not creating anything from that area.

our attack lacks vision and creativity without silva, and we never looked really dangerous.

add to that the dip in form from kun, and the bad attitude today from mario, this game really couln't have ended much different.

clichy, richards and hart played well.

Gelsons Dad said:
i8rags said:
arsenalrob said:
You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.
Fuck off.

He's right. The constant clamour to buy more players whenever a result goes against us is fucking embarrassing!

I'll double that.

Not only embarrassing - but I truly believe at this point adding additional top players would just mess up the chemistry.

It's one (Ok, TWO) bad games, everyone chill the fuck out - remember first half of the season??? Yes - this team HAS that potential.

poor selection tonight for me.

richards centre back, zab right back, far more solid.

ndj in a 2 man mid, not good enough.

nasri should have started .

balotelli clearly not fit.

still got a chance , but for me the team and thats mancini included need to up their game.

intheknow! said:
LOL Gerarrd what a Twat! Criticising Mancini, saying:

'he had a go at Rooney the other day, now he's trying to get a Liverpool player sent off, that's disappointing'

No more disappointing than shagging a kid eh Stevie? The ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.