City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

Far from over this...those scouse twats think they are already through.

Keep the faith.

jimharri said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Can someone please eject that twat Hansen out of a canon
I don't like him any more than anybody else. But I'm not sure what he has said tonight that isn't true.

I'm not even going to listen to him. The pair of cunts doing the commentary were bad enough. I've never heard a more biased one sided pair of twats.

Well. since we played the rags anyway.

You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.

Savic wasn't that bad, IMO, penalty aside. I wonder if playing De Jong is why that game had echoes of last season?

On a lighter note, I'l take 3-0 and 3 points off them in the league over 0-1 in the first leg of the CC semi. Another trophy will be marvellous but this will be easily forgotten if we lift the league.

arsenalrob said:
You lot have the best squad in the league so why do you need to buy more players?

United have had loads of injuries and they coped with lesser players. Have more faith in your team.
Fuck off.

arsenalrob said:

This is Bluemoon we moan when we want!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.