City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little skeptical about our midfield. Yaya gets tired in the second half and is a bit slow in his ball distribution.he gives opponents too much time to regroup during the counter attacks.
Pls let someone speak to Mario to watch his temper and no red cards tomorrow. Liverpool will fight to the end and probable working on a result.it is a must win to stay on top!!!

hard match tomorrow made even harder now after sunday's game, more pressure on the players and liverpool will have a go imo,an early goal could make all the difference and playing at a high tempo from the off,but hopefully we win dont care even if its an og,but have a feeling it will be a draw....

Any more attempts at the team?

This is the team at Sunderland

Hart, Zabaleta, Kolarov (Richards 67), Lescott, Kompany, De Jong (Aguero 46), Barry, A Johnson, Y Toure, Nasri (Silva 55), Dzeko

Unused subs:
Pantilimon, Savic, Clichy, Milner

Mancini says he will make changes again so taking game time into account

----------------Hart---------------
Richards--Toure---Kompany--Clichy
---------------De Jong------------
----Milner-----Silva-----Kolarov----
----------Aguero--Balotelli---------

If Hargreaves is fit maybe he can play. Razak is also a possibility or Onouha at right back, and Richards moved to right side of midfield

Liverpool will give it their all tomorrow because if they win they will feel they are in the title race being only 8 points behind. They could give a better challenge than I feel Chelsea will anyway.

We have to win tomorrow if we want any confidence for the derby at weekend, if we lose I have a feeling we will be out the fa cup on sunday.

Come on City

lol @ rawks cockiness

IF YOUR A POOL FAN PLEASE READ THIS

you are lfc,you are not what you use to be, you are a club with a history,that is all,you dont play champions league football and are not even in the top4 and have barely been all season

downing 20mil,LO FUCKING L
ADAM 8 MIL-MY WORD
HENDERSON-20 MIL LOLOLOLOLOL
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ANDY CARROLL 35,yes i said 35 MILLION,4 GOALS THIS SEASON.

DZEKO SCORED THAT IN 1 GAME THIS YEAR AGAINST SPURS AT THE LANE.

even if you win tomorrow you wont catch us.and itl be years before you surpass spurs,chelsea,united and us. you know it will

typical liverpool fans,win a few and its there year!!

lol,u were a big club with big success,now ur just a big club with constant disappointments. your objective this year is 4th and you probably wont get it. thats what youve become. not a league challenging side,not a champions league challengine side,a trying to get 4th side.

you didnt even make any type of european competition last year

remember that the next time you get so cocky

hope we stuff them

oh ye and suarez,real good scoring return this season for a WORLD CLASS RACIST I MEAN PLAYER....

PS: HAVE A LOOK AT THE TABLE NOW,ABOVE YOU IN FIRST ITS CALLED MCFC,WERE ARE YOU??BELOW WERE YOU WILL STAY FOR A LONG TIME

As a Liverpool fan, not remotely confident about this. One of the main reasons we were good against you at Anfield, was Lucas. Since he's out we're gonna struggle a hell of a lot in midfield. Add to this the fact Adam and Henderson both look knackered. Stevie still isn't fit, would be surprised if he's able to start. Bellamy more than likely won't play, and if he does, it'll be a late sub. He can't play 2 games in a week. This is the one game this season where I'll be happy with a draw. I say that, I'm still hoping we can nick it, but with our goal scoring record this season, I can't see us outscoring you. That said, we've been immense defensively so 1 goal might be enough to clinch it and our away form is actually pretty good. The fact you played 2 days ago will hopefully mean you're a little weaker (although it's shitty scheduling, and I sympathise with you). Oh and someone asked earlier who the ref is, It's Mike Jones. Was supposed to be Andre Marriner but they changed that because of the Suarez case. Not too fond of Jones, we never play well with him, no idea what your record with him is but to be honest, there are very few, if any, good ref's in the league so it's not surprising to get an idiot. Hope for both of our sakes that the match is decided by football and not some shocker of a decision or an offside goal (like the Sunderland match). Saying that, really excited for this, hope it's a good game.

----------------Hart---------------

Richards--Lescott---Kompany--Clichy

---------------Milner------------

----Silva-----Yaya-----Nasri----

-------Aguero---------Balotelli-----

Nasri & Aguero should take more responsibility and show their worth.

Liverpool fan here or Bin-dipping tramp, whichever you prefer. Not too confident about the game, think you'll do us 2 nil. Our midfield can be very hit and miss at times and we couldn't score in a brothel with 50 quid tied to our nobend. I just hope all your posters here are as witty and intelligent as larderland up there, He seems a bit upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.