City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I'm going to be able to clap or cheer Milner - he played us in the last 12 months. But neither will I be booing him out of respect for his contribution to us. A vow of silence from me.

Not confident at all for this one, especially if Sturridge plays. The way they play, they're suited to playing away so that game against palace means nothing to me. They also possess a couple of worldies in Sturridge and Coutinho, Benteke isn't half bad but I expect Vk and Ota to do a job on him.

Going forward there's not much between the two teams if Silva and Kun are out, it's a game we can't afford to miss a few to score one like we have been doing lately. I'd take a draw now tbh.

Sturridge a "worldy" , couldnt get in the chelski side because he wasnt good enough , and now is a star (occasionally when fit) at a mid table team , and Coutinho would only be a worldy if he signed for us , barca or real , otherwise he will just be a big fish in a small pond at dipperpool .They are a football club who survive on 5 european cups (and 4 of them were over 20 years ago), and havent won f*ck all for a decade or more , admittedly when the mourners play us , it is their cup final , and they raise their game , but if we fear also rans like loserpool , we do not to deserve to win anything. Klopp is no doubt a good manager , but can he polish a turd ?

It'll be a joke if Sterling and Kolarov are taking stick from the fans while we're falling over ourselves to clap Milner.

Maybe that's just a 305 thing.

Have I missed something? Why would kolarov get stick from the fans? Unless you're referring to our mindless minority

Don't think I'm going to be able to clap or cheer Milner - he played us in the last 12 months. But neither will I be booing him out of respect for his contribution to us. A vow of silence from me.
Applause when the teams read out if he's fit.

After that he's just one of the enemy and fair game for abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.