City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems unlikely that Aguero will start after so long out. Maybe on the bench. I think if Silva is fit he will play though. As far as I remember when he has been out before, he's come in and done a good job whereas Aguero has been miles off the pace for weeks.

Any news on Bony's injury? I think it's a hamstring but no one has said when he's due back. It's possible he could make it. I think if he's fit, he'll start as Sterling will have been heavily involved with England

Not confident at all for this one, especially if Sturridge plays. The way they play, they're suited to playing away so that game against palace means nothing to me. They also possess a couple of worldies in Sturridge and Coutinho, Benteke isn't half bad but I expect Vk and Ota to do a job on him.

Going forward there's not much between the two teams if Silva and Kun are out, it's a game we can't afford to miss a few to score one like we have been doing lately. I'd take a draw now tbh.

We're playing Liverpool mate not barcelona

Not confident at all for this one, especially if Sturridge plays. The way they play, they're suited to playing away so that game against palace means nothing to me. They also possess a couple of worldies in Sturridge and Coutinho, Benteke isn't half bad but I expect Vk and Ota to do a job on him.

Going forward there's not much between the two teams if Silva and Kun are out, it's a game we can't afford to miss a few to score one like we have been doing lately. I'd take a draw now tbh.
That's the spirit!

No doubt Sterling will get a lot of unfair abuse from the scousers but if Milner plays then we should applaud him.
Blues, show your class against Liverpool.

Seeing as the scousers are more than likely going to bring their own plastic snakes to this game the inflatable bananas would have a certain irony to them looking back at certain events when they played Chelsea two seasons ago.
Nah, we should bring inflatable ladders

Works on a number of levels

Seems unlikely that Aguero will start after so long out. Maybe on the bench. I think if Silva is fit he will play though. As far as I remember when he has been out before, he's come in and done a good job whereas Aguero has been miles off the pace for weeks.

Any news on Bony's injury? I think it's a hamstring but no one has said when he's due back. It's possible he could make it. I think if he's fit, he'll start as Sterling will have been heavily involved with England

Press and our own site saying he will not be available for sometime Marvin.

Looking at how he pulled up and the pain he was in as he left the ground I would say it was at least a grade two tear.

My gut feeling is 6-8 weeks.

Maybe available for the heavy Christmas schedule but always hoping he can be back beforehand.

Sterling and Kev will lead the line against Liverpool unless MP bites the bullet and starts Nacho.

Wasn't that confident we would take three points at Villa but am more confident we will have Liverpool's measure no matter our starting lineup.

what have Liverpool done all season for you NOT to be confident,would you be any more confident if we were playing say...Southampton at home &if so why?...its just a name these days..their mid table ffs,have been for years, as for "worldies" in Sturridge & Coutinho.....fpmsl

Surely it would be a more practical solution than bringing inflatable bananas if we brought along an old slipper just to remind them of that famous day. Also if there was enough slippers it would be reminiscent of that scene in 'the life of brian'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.